+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Creation of the Universe

Newbie TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Creation of the Universe

I'm kinda puzzled by the creation of the universe..The Big Bang theory makes sense, but I don't get how the Big Bang could just come out of nowhere.
    Popular nicknames: TG or Neko-Chan

Image size limit = 500*115 pixels!
    -- Hassun

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoGirl
    I'm kinda puzzled by the creation of the universe..The Big Bang theory makes sense, but I don't get how the Big Bang could just come out of nowhere.
    Exactly my point, how can something come from nothing...So I don't buy that Big Bang Theory crap for nothing.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see enough proof in the big bang theory nor do I believe that god simply made the universe

the fact?

Unless humans can find a time machine, We will never know how the earth/Universe was created.
    I'm a science person, so I don't believe in that "god created everything" theory.
    But there is not enough proof that the big bang occured either. How can we? It was like millions and zillions of years back? Yes it's theory based on things we learnt today. But how do we know the universe back then worked like it does today?

^_^ I can see this debate getting heated real fast lol
    interesting topic though

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Again...How can something come from nothing? Rocks and such didn't just appear from nowhere. Only one logical explanation....god.....>_<

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssasin
    Again...How can something come from nothing? Rocks and such didn't just appear from nowhere. Only one logical explanation....god.....>_<
    We can't prove that either, let's used common sense here, when their is not a solid answer to some stuff we say "god did it".

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

technocally the bible never truely explained the creation. if you look at it as God put it to elijah, "you are of humanity, and so i will tell you only of human things". God refuses to answer questions like that, i believe that it means that he did it in some way that we would not uderstand.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    We can't prove that either, let's used common sense here, when their is not a solid answer to some stuff we say "god did it".

and when scientists find something like that, they just say "opps i didn't see that."
    Last edited by fayt lingod; Aug 05, 2006 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... Ill go with the Big Bang theory...
    that basically was that there was a huge explosion from which all the planets and all that stuff came.... im not going to write down all about the Big Bang theory... so to get more informed about it... heres a link...
    http://www.umich.edu/~gs265/bigbang.htm
    (the article its a little long... but informative... u dont have to read all of it...)
    why do I think this is the way the universe was created... because out of all the theories... thats the one that makes more sence...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

look at it this way:

no science can account for the creation of matter,
    so:
    God made matter,
    then made the big bang,
    then made the animals (no science can prove that species->species evolution is possible, infact it points to the opposite)

this is an entirely acceptable theory in my book, and one that i have considered many times.

as to the evolution thing, if science ever OBSERVES species to species evoluiton, then i will gladl accept that that is how God made us, until then primitive man was just that, and not a damn monkey.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast