Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Well, I have seen some vague opinions about both sides, now I want to know full opinions about the Creationist theory and the Evolutionist Theory. PLease explain why do you believe or not believe in one or another.

My self I am creationist. That's what the bible tells me. I believe it by faith. Plus it has more sense than saying "we como from a monkey" or "the earth comes form the big-bang" or alike statements.
    Well, AO ppl, I wanna know your opinion.
    Keep it kosher please.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

I am also a creationalist myself I also believe in the bible and that God did everything!
    Try as you will but that will never change.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, creationilist right herre! -o-

I believe God made the world, the bible is right, maybe not everything in it...but overall it is what ultimately guides us to good and heaven. God made the world and everything in it. That's my side of the pillow.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yes, creationilist right herre! -o-

I believe God made the world, the bible is right, maybe not everything in it...but overall it is what ultimately guides us to good and heaven. God made the world and everything in it. That's my side of the pillow.
    How the bible is not accuracy in everything?? have u read it or study it??? if u can give me an example where the bible is lying?
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    How the bible is not accuracy in everything?? have u read it or study it??? if u can give me an example where the bible is lying?

There was an incident a while back where I was being read the bible (in a class) and I couldn't seem to agree with it. It made no sense. It was as if they made things up just to fill up some pages. I'm not saying it goes like this for everything the bible says. I'm just saying there are some things that are stated in it that are questionable. I do believe in God and Jesus however, and I do believe in the bible.

Thanks

Wink Re: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    There was an incident a while back where I was being read the bible (in a class) and I couldn't seem to agree with it. It made no sense. It was as if they made things up just to fill up some pages. I'm not saying it goes like this for everything the bible says. I'm just saying there are some things that are stated in it that are questionable. I do believe in God and Jesus however, and I do believe in the bible.
    What was passage maybe i can help you, if not, i can ask my professors. I am a religious studies major, so I'm getting prepared. I don't know everything tho. I'm studying, but if i can help u in that or in anyway tell me I'll be more than glad to help.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have seen some vague opinions about both sides, now I want to know full opinions about the Creationist theory and the Evolutionist Theory. PLease explain why do you believe or not believe in one or another.

My self I am creationist. That's what the bible tells me. I believe it by faith. Plus it has more sense than saying "we came from a monkey" or "the earth comes form the big-bang" or alike statements.
    Well, AO ppl, I wanna know your opinion.
    Keep it kosher please.
    I believe in evolution. The creation theory just makes no sense. Look at all the fossils that are way older than when god was suppose to made the earth. Also i don't take much stock in something that comes from a book written by man, and altered over the years to suit who's in power at the time.

Plus it has more sense than saying "we como from a monkey" or "the earth comes form the big-bang" or alike statements.
    I think the evolution from a monkey like common ancestor makes perfect sense and so does the big bang. Alot more sense than we came form Adam and Eve. Can you say incest deformity's.

How the bible is not accuracy in everything??
    It was written and been change by man, and messed with over the years. How can it be accurate? The bible is a guide, not a history book.

Thanks

@lebasiara: Thank's leb-chan. Hmm, I believe it was in the first chapter, when they were describing the environment. Something that they said just didn't make any sense. I can't seem to remember right now, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast