Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I believe in evolution. The creation theory just makes no sense. Look at all the fossils that are way older than when god was suppose to made the earth. Also i dont take much stock in something that comes from a book written by man, and altered ove the years to suit whos in power at the time.

Do you know when God made the earth??? How are you so sure that those are older than God's creation time???

I think the evolution from a monkey like common ancestor makes perfect sense and so does the big bang. Alot more sense than we came form Adam and Eve. Can you say incest deformity's.

Adam and Eve weren't bro and sis. God specifictly made them husband and wife. Have u eve read the whole story? Plus if it was an incest... non of the israelites would ever believe it and none of us would never believe it either.

It was written and been change by man, and messed with over the years. How can it be accurate? The bible is a guide, not a history book.
    Yes is a guide AND a story book. Have you read Genesis through Revelation???
    It is a book written by men, yes. but then how do u explain that never gets old and it has more wisdom -non-human- than "the best book ever written"?
    How then u explain the is the only book that ppl have attempt to destroy and never has been destroyed?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Yes the bible is going to be inaccurate in some ways, as miroku said it was written by man, not god himself. It has changed over the years to what it is today, but the base is still there. As for my belief, I go for creationism. I just can't believe a "big bang" occured and all of the sudden organisms slowly began to form. I bet you're about to say, but you can believe in some higher being just creating everything, yes I can. How is it that the majority of the prophecies in the bible came to be with almost precise accuracy. Did some crazy people just see into the future or something, or is it posssible that some higher power (god) gave them sight of things to come. That's just what I believe anyways. That's the whole thing about religion, having faith.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Yes is a guide AND a story book. Have you read Genesis through Revelation???
    It is a book written by men, yes. but then how do u explain that never gets old and it has more wisdom -non-human- than "the best book ever written"?
    How then u explain the is the only book that ppl have attempt to destroy and never has been destroyed?
    I never said it dont have some basis in facts, just alot of it is not real. It has never been destroyed because it impossible to dis-prove or prove everything in it. Record keeping back then was horrible.

How is it that the majority of the prophecies in the bible came to be with almost precise accuracy. Did some crazy people just see into the future or something, or is it posssible that some higher power (god) gave them sight of things to come.
    Because any event if you look at it hard enough can be made to fit some prophecy. Look at that y2k crap. Yeah that happen.

Any how lets get back on subject.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Yes the bible is going to be inaccurate in some ways, as miroku said it was written by man, not god himself. It has changed over the years to what it is today, but the base is still there. As for my belief, I go for creationism. I just can't believe a "big bang" occured and all of the sudden organisms slowly began to form. I bet you're about to say, but you can believe in some higher being just creating everything, yes I can. How is it that the majority of the prophecies in the bible came to be with almost precise accuracy. Did some crazy people just see into the future or something, or is it posssible that some higher power (god) gave them sight of things to come. That's just what I believe anyways. That's the whole thing about religion, having faith.
    I agree Deo-chan. Many of the prophecies in the bible have come to be, because the bible is true!! No it won't have one hundred percent accuracy miro-chan, but it isn't a rule book or fact book. It is merely a guide. People who wrote the bible were God's followers who wrote down jesus' teachings... It is a guide for us sinners..

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Creationism or Evolutionism...????

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Yes the bible is going to be inaccurate in some ways, as miroku said it was written by man, not god himself. It has changed over the years to what it is today, but the base is still there. As for my belief, I go for creationism. I just can't believe a "big bang" occured and all of the sudden organisms slowly began to form. I bet you're about to say, but you can believe in some higher being just creating everything, yes I can. How is it that the majority of the prophecies in the bible came to be with almost precise accuracy. Did some crazy people just see into the future or something, or is it posssible that some higher power (God) gave them sight of things to come. That's just what I believe anyways. That's the whole thing about religion, having faith.
    Yes it is possible and He did. As you say the majority of the prophecies have become true and there are many more to become... Even it was written for men it was inspired by God.

@Miroku: There is a lot that we cannot explain from the bible but that does not mean that 'cos of that the bible is pure BS. No. The bible is not fully revealed and yes there is a lot of interpretation about it. That's also why the Word is applicable to all eras.
    It is hard to understand and even harder to swallow... that's why most of it is believing by FAITH.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on you honestly believe we all came from two ppl., the earth was made in like 6 or 7 days, and all the species of the earth fit on nohas ark? Evolution make much more sense.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Come on you honestly believe we all came from two ppl., the earth was made in like 6 or 7 days, and all the species of the earth fit on nohas ark? Evolution make much more sense.
    Ta ta ta Miroku. Gods ALMIGHTY! He/she/it could have done it in less than a second if he/she/it really wanted to.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm a follower of evolution. I can not see myself following something that there is clear, concise evidence to the contrary. How can you say evolution is not real when there is fossilized proof? I am not saying that there is no God, I do not know whether there is or not and neither does anyone else but to say that there is no evolution is just something which just sounds ridiculous to me.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast