Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Cutting art from schools!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cutting art from schools!

art is boring but it does make it easier to play my ds in class and slack off but the class it self is boring

Do to others as you see fit

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Rofl. It is almost as if you take this thing personally like it it something just between the two of us. It is nice you can talk all that with feelings, but I say what I do without anything really. Better know who you are talking to before you actually start making accusations about them.

You know, even if there are more people who believe in your views more than the ones I stated earlier, than they are exactly as you say. They either arn't known or most of them don't even realize it. If they themselves arn't known and don't realize it, than why would the government? I mean this is the beast destroying all that you see, so why arn't these people out weighing them?
    The government obviously doesn't care that there are silent people out there because they are just that..SILENT? There are more than I know. Good stuff, but from what you say, you can only believe there are more. Some are unknown and don't even realize it themselves right? How do you know that? Is it a gut feeling?

From what I have heard, they are pulling art from schools, not universities, and community colleges. Those guys actually have a say in this thing, so it doesn't mean they are pulling all art classes from preschool to HS. You can learn about art from anything anywhere.

You also don't need to start at an early age to figure out what art is. The beauty about art is that you can learn it anytime anywhere. What the hell is that man? I thought you were an art lover? Only until recently did I start taking classes to understand what art truly was and now; I am greatly fond of it, not only because I can relate to what these art fanatics say, but also because I can now understand the depth of the creations. A lot of people do this, and I am sure there are more than you realize. Good stuff on that, way to bring the art community down a notch.

Funny. I still can't get over that they don't realize it, they arn't known sentence. Rofl. They are obviously successful arn't they? lol And here I thought one of the government's reasons for banning art was just that.
    First of all, no one made any accusations. Second: I agree with you on the fact that many are silent about what goes on--as far as removing art from schools. But I can't be one of those people who sits idlely and watches a valuable learning tool get pulled from our educational system. I believe that art can change lives. If it wasn't for art, I don't think I'd be half the person I am today.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    First of all, no one made any accusations. Second: I agree with you on the fact that many are silent about what goes on--as far as removing art from schools. But I can't be one of those people who sits idlely and watches a valuable learning tool get pulled from our educational system. I believe that art can change lives. If it wasn't for art, I don't think I'd be half the person I am today.
    I could agree with you on that myself, but unless they come out with a Million Man Artathon, I don't think it will make that much of a difference. Keep the brush in hand, it seems to mean soemthing to you, but it probably doesn't mean much to the guys wanting to remove art class.

Create a masterpiece to move them to tears, or make them laugh until they piss themselves. Either way, it probably isn't going to make a difference unless someone makes that kind of drastic impact.

I myself don't try to stop the inevitable, but move with the flow. I am no coward, but I don't look at life as some war with endless battles where I should constantly fight. I'll help when needed, but I will never lead the charge without a calvary riding behind me. It is pointless or either suicide.

Those silent brothers and sisters of yours are probably seeing it the same exact way, or they just don't realize that the calvary is actually in hiding.

Goodluck on that.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    I could agree with you on that myself, but unless they come out with a Million Man Artathon, I don't think it will make that much of a difference. Keep the brush in hand, it seems to mean soemthing to you, but it probably doesn't mean much to the guys wanting to remove art class.

Create a masterpiece to move them to tears, or make them laugh until they piss themselves. Either way, it probably isn't going to make a difference unless someone makes that kind of drastic impact.

I myself don't try to stop the inevitable, but move with the flow. I am no coward, but I don't look at life as some war with endless battles where I should constantly fight. I'll help when needed, but I will never lead the charge without a calvary riding behind me. It is pointless or either suicide.

Those silent brothers and sisters of yours are probably seeing it the same exact way, or they just don't realize that the calvary is actually in hiding.

Goodluck on that.
    I'm not much of a fighter myself either. But if I HAD to choose my battles, I'd pick keeping art in schools--and in our communities--my crusade. ^_^

I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to protest against this, because it's like you said--it's social suicide. But, I can, however, do something to influence my community to embrace art.

Thanks for the good luck wish. I'm gonna need it. ^_^ I can see that we both like to help when needed, and I feel that I'm needed here in Minneapolis. Hey! Maybe I can teach my OWN art classes in the neighborhood!

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I never cut classes in my whole life. Even though I hate school still I never cut classes even in art class. I may not good in drawing but still. I have an interest in art. Art makes me happy when I feel sad. I use my imagination to make everything in it in my drawings. And still I am not good in drawing. But still I have an interest in it. ^_^

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not revive dead threads.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11