Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutting art from schools!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cutting art from schools!

thats pretty damn stupid., art is just as important as any other subject, why?., because there are alot of jobs that come from art., simple as that, why the hell would they get rid of it?..

while they're at it..why not get rid of ..., p.e, or sex-ed ??. ne?., lol

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah my high school lacks art and music, instead we have like tons of useless classes. And I doubt a large amount of public schools are going to ditch art and music, and I don't see any specific facts your basing it on. My school only lacks it because we're a tech school.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Cutting art from schools!

Ppl that want arts and music out shoud see how amazing and changing art and music can be for a person... I think there are no other classes more disesstresing than those. I am a musical person... I like to express my feelings though singing or playing.... I imagine that is the same with the artists.... so taking it out will make a grouchy and stressful society... more than already is......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

typically in our highschool, of course art is looked as a sub course., and the teaching having to talk about the art teacher and other stereotypes.

my friends and i actually had to bring music back into our schools. We played the guitars they had in the old music room out into the hall at lunch everyday, sure enough other students asked about them., so we had to req for a music teacher.(as eccentric as he was, he was still pretty good XD).,

in a lot ways music deterred most of the students from smoking outside to picking up or listening to others play in the hall.,

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that art should be kept in school. Not just painting/drawing and such but all kinds of art forms. I used to think I was great at painting when I was little but eventually I realized it wasn't for me. That does not mean it isn't for someone else though. I am more in to the art of music but all kinds of art should be available in schools.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Namida Goddess View Post
    I agree that art should be kept in school. Not just painting/drawing and such but all kinds of art forms. I used to think I was great at painting when I was little but eventually I realized it wasn't for me. That does not mean it isn't for someone else though. I am more in to the art of music but all kinds of art should be available in schools.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^ Art doesn't imitate life, life imitates art. Keep art alive!!!

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

No, Art is a waste of any schools budget. It’s a waste of taxpayer’s money.

Everyone knows that kids in art class learn nothing. If you wanna learn art, do it on your own time.

What a good school needs is 9 hours of hardcore academics.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Cutting art from schools!

Hmmmm art a waste of money and time??? This world ios going down for ppl that think like u....so sad
    Anyways.... Thanks to the art I am where I am now: in college being a successful student. I am studying the musical art. You have no clue how music helsp me to study and to relax... I'd never have pass HS and everything w/out visual art or music.... I also express myself drawing as a bunch of ppl.... and u are wrong in something: kids do learn in those classes... there are some lazy ones that don't learn anything but not only on that class but in others....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast