Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutting themselves

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cutting themselves

.. sorry for starting another lame discussion... Remove this if it is a must.

I'll make it short:

why do some people believe in hurting themselves physically when they are depress?

Does it help?

How do we understand them if they refuse to talk?

Can they be save?
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Cutting themselves

I did when I was younger then you kinda grow out of it......Then you think about Wrath.....Cause you can't hold that shxt in forever.......Trust me.....it's hard..you want to lash out at the world....but u know u can't take it out on the world.....So the closest thing around is your body....
    Last edited by TaurusDemon23; Jul 11, 2006 at 10:03 PM.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cutting themselves

People cut themselves because they think they can get rid of every bad thing when they cut themselves. Some people think that it is the only thing they can do cut out their sins.

Or they might cut themselves because of depression. To get all the anger out on themselves, because they are really annoyed at themselves.

Another reason is that they are mentally sick. Some enjoy pain and suffering.

That's all for now ^_^, nice thread

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

additional question:

what do the people around the victim do once they get to know of such happening?

thanks for posting in and sharing your opinions.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Get them high and tell em to get over it........Meds.......Then again it is because it works often enough where its popular. Might not be the best way to deal though....
    Last edited by TaurusDemon23; Jul 11, 2006 at 10:29 PM.
    Move Along.

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

I never did it myself but i think i understand the mehanics behind it........I thinks for most it's more a distractive thing than an enjoyment thing. Like you feel so bad you can't stand it so u inflict pain on yourself to distract you even if it's only for a few seconds. Like i said though i've never done it so i'm just guessing........

My first self-made sig.

Thanks

so what you mean literally is diverting their emotional pain into physical pain?

and it may help them to understand themselve any better?

i dont think they are mad. just --- something not normal.. with is... fine. mad is the right word.

Thanks

I'm watchin Saw right now.....Pain & shock is what life is 65 percent of the time.......
    Move Along.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast