Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cutting themselves

Newbie Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cutting themselves

I feel sorry for those that cut themselves. I'm not sure of their reasoning to cut themselves when depressed, but I feel there should be someone there that can help them think differently of harming themselves. If it wasn't for the cause of the depression in the first place, then there wouldn't have been cutting in the first place.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Cutting themselves

i know this sounds weird but i know someone who cuts himself just so he can relieve from stress....also, i think other reasons some ppl do it is to punish themselves for something...

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

To me it's either someone cutting themselves to see blood, or they are just way too stressed out.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

It gives them a physical manifestation to express their 'inside' problems! Its just seems a simpler way to deal with a problem to them!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree with Casben because ____(my story)_____ so that's why i do ^^
    LoLZ.
    Thanks for posting in.
    Anymore conclusion? ^^lll
    baa...

additional question:
    Is it wrong to give these victims attention? Why is it that many are reluctant to? Why do they always get piss and call them mad people? (='.'=)
    why is it that no one cares? Is it so hard to give a little thought for them? -_-lll
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i never have cut myself but as a kid
    i would put my cat in the washing machine on spin cycle
    it didnt hurt him or anything just made him drunk it was how i got my
    anger out. i see as a stupid thing now but at the time it helped me out
    with my anger
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont really know but their was a girl at my school she liked my coz and he didnt like her back so she started to cut herself she wright hes name into her arm and it scard her arm like a tatoo but omg i dont know really i cant even think of what they do its kinda freeky but i cant say that .

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

it comforting to see the wound expose the pain on the inside adn let some of it out and it feels like you ve done something about it and you watch it heal. its helpful and makes feel just a little better.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast