Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cutting themselves

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cutting themselves

@equinn
    cool! something like __ case but just that __ didnt write anyones names for __ had problems with ___ ^^
    freaky huh?

@chris-san
    lolz! that's funny! i pity your cat!!!! XD

back to topic:
    There are many ways to inflict angers and stress but most people choose to hurt themselves. How do we understand or help them out? why does it even happen? >_<,

-----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie#47
    it comforting to see the wound expose the pain on the inside adn let some of it out and it feels like you ve done something about it and you watch it heal. its helpful and makes feel just a little better.

I agree. but what can the third party do in return? People who hurt themselves are mostly those without attention and lack of concern. so by all means, they would hurt themselves for comfort. if this keeps gong on, they will believe that they are alone and that they dont need anyone. in other words, they will loose their trust in people. It's unhealthy for thoughts like this to carry on in life. They cant avoid society forever. baa..... gomen if my words are messy >_<
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Jul 13, 2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

well a third might attempt to take interest in the one hurting themselves in slow and non-threatening manner and try help them regain their trust in others by making feel that they can trust you. its kinda what im doing.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zombie#47
    well a third might attempt to take interest in the one hurting themselves in slow and non-threatening manner and try help them regain their trust in others by making feel that they can trust you. its kinda what im doing.

i see... so what do you think you can do about it? ^^

mmmm... how does it feel to watch your friends hurt themselves? ^_^
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Jul 13, 2006 at 11:49 AM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

it pretty much what i said before just slowly wiggle your way into their lives and have fun with them but dont get preachy otherwise they stop talking to you and go back to old ways. just let them know there is no reason to cut or hurt themselves in way.

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats not always true! We had this guy in our class who cut himself just 'cause he thought it was cool! We were discussing it in religion and got similar reasons as seen here when he put his hand up and said" I cut myself once because my freind was doing it!" It was really weird!

Newbie i_love_sasuke_uchia216 may be famous one day i_love_sasuke_uchia216 may be famous one day i_love_sasuke_uchia216's Avatar
    Thanks

well some people do it because they say when they r hurt emotionally they cant feel the pain so to get rid of this "numbness" they cut, and other people actually think of it as a trend and pressure other peole to do it.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig
    When u (l)love(l) sum1, say it. Say it loud. Say it right away, or the moment just passes you by(l)... Love Is Sacrifice, But Never Sarifice Your Love... Quitters never win and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND never win are idiots.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Many believe that hurting themselves would rid of their sin but it is not true.In fact its not the best solution.It is actually bad.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend did it once to herself, she sliced her wrist....T_T she almost had to be sent to the hospital to stitch it back >.> but anyways...yeah...she was depressed at that certain time...family, bf, stuff...
    Well, why u ask? some wants attention frm their loved ones...
    some juz want to end their life X_X and well...they juz do it coz of certain traumas they've experieced...as a fren to that particular person, all i could do was juz try to sooth her and ask her not to be haste...
    but in the end...she stopped...so did our friendship T_T ....some1 told the school she commited suicide and well...ppl start to stare..and she blames me....and T_T
    it's been some time now, and she says she'll never forgive me...argh...
    yes well,...being the good guy doesnt always turns out good

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast