+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Cyber Love?

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cyber Love?

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru View Post
    Well, I ask you, in a real relationship. Woman and guys do ask their partner to do things with them they don't like. For example, Lets say a guy and a girl are going to the movies, the guy wants to see a new action flick because its the newest of his favorite series of action flicks. Conversely, the woman wants to watch a romantic chick flick that the guy doesn't like, though she's unaware of this. The guy in most cases will willingly watch the chick flick causing a illogical decision on his part when he could have just convinced her to watch the action flick.

I ask you, "Why would he watch something he doesn't like when he could have watched something he did like?" Because he loves the woman, he loves her so much that he could care less what they're doing just so that he could be in her presence.

Edit: Anyone else agree/disagree

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats just too funny. Why would he watch something he doesn't like when he could've watched what he wanted?

Because he wanted to get laid silly.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a quick add on to this. I'm sure that you, tsurara, have made good friends on AO, I bet you don't consider them "roleplaying".
    Not the ones I have met, no :P

And I've met quite a few more than you probably think I have.

Newbie w1nd1n6s is off to a good start w1nd1n6s's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm. Cyber love? Its not possible for me...i dont even give my true identity or Everything about me....coz i dont know anything about the one i'm talking to,and i dont know if he/she tells the truth about what he/she's talking about

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Not the ones I have met, no :P

And I've met quite a few more than you probably think I have.
    So, if you can't call those relationships role-playing, whats the line that makes love merely role-playing?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

So, if you can't call those relationships role-playing, whats the line that makes love merely role-playing?
    I said I HAD met them...

But all in all, I tend to hold relationships with people I see everyday far above those here at AO. I did, after all, leave this site for over 2 years without shedding a tear or ripping out any of my hair.

Online friends are nice and all... but my relationships with them rarely become major priorities of any kind. That may or may not change if we actually have the chance to meet and hang out.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I said I HAD met them...

But all in all, I tend to hold relationships with people I see everyday far above those here at AO. I did, after all, leave this site for over 2 years without shedding a tear or ripping out any of my hair.

Online friends are nice and all... but my relationships with them rarely become major priorities of any kind. That may or may not change if we actually have the chance to meet and hang out.
    Sorry, I've misinterpreted the last statement ^_^ Well, it seems that I cannot send you into my way of thinking, therefore; I'm not going to try any longer. You opinion is your own and I am not one to force change on that, I know when to retreat and now I do. :P

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w1nd1n6s View Post
    hmm. Cyber love? Its not possible for me...i dont even give my true identity or Everything about me....coz i dont know anything about the one i'm talking to,and i dont know if he/she tells the truth about what he/she's talking about
    i'm the same ,i don't think i can fall in love through the net because even if i gave my true identity or anything related to me truthfully ,i can't know whether the one i'm talking to is doing the same or not ,so in short i don't know too how someone can fall in love through the net ,though many people did
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5