Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dating: older man/younger woman VS. younger man/older woman

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Dating: older man/younger woman VS. younger man/older woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    Basically, we're all in agreement that Teens should not date adults. One point that had been brought up was the fact that it is more excepable for the dating couple to be and older man with a younger woman because the older man would be better able to support the younger woman, both emotionally and monetarily.

Personally, I feel that if a couple is going to be together, they should be able to work together to support each other.
    I don't think age should matter in that part. I mean a women should date someone who is older because of mental support? Sorry but my relationship with solking, I am more comfortable dating someone closer to my age than if they were a few years older because they have been through things. My relationship is the opposite, solking may only be a few months younger than me, but is the best support I have ever had from any one. We have both been through a lot and for the past three years, we have helped each other out and supported each other through a lot of difficult times and we are still as strong as ever in my book.

I don't see anything wrong with a women dating someone who is younger. Age shouldn't be the major factor in a relationship, instead it should how they feel about each other. If people have something against it, then what if they were to say that dating people older is a form of domination between the sexes with the power of age in their favour.

Out of my past relationships, i've only dated two older males. And they didn't support me like the males who were closer to my age by months. Males who are older, in my experience, seemed to think they knew what was best when really it wasn't, it only made things worse and lead to the relationship ending. You have to fully understand your partner for a relationship to work and be willing to not appear to be more dominant when it comes to problems because its all about team work. And men who were around my age did that better than males who were older. I prefer for both partners to be on equal levels that to one who thinks they are superior to the other because of age.

That is just my opinion.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that should matter... at least I don't feel uncomfortable with my bf being 2 and a half years younger than I am... he is pretty mature for his age; and he respects me and loves me as I respect him and love him as well. If two people are inloved with each other and there is real love... then the age shouldn't matter. It is also a personal decision... people cannot get into the lives of those who are few years appart either or who is older...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well tbh it isnt up to me who people date! and there ages

but i WONT! date anyone younger than me....

im one of the oldest in my year and i will not and wont date someone in my year or lower... i donno why...im just like that ( my new bf is a few months older then me and in the year above me cos if it) but its only me i guess

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I currentyly have a crush on a man 12 years my senior. I'm 25, and he's 37. I honestly couldn't see me being serious with a guy my age. I just feel most young men arent ready to take on what I'm taking on in life.... unless they've had the chance to live through their "wreckless" years.

I've made decisions that have sort of froced me to grow up in ways... Or at least I'm at a point where I need not digress. And I should have someone, idealy, who is MORE mature than me. Someone to keep me on my toes. Thats just how ~I~ feel about it though.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

one youh 20 it doesnt matter. like you said its up to the two individuals in the situation, truthfully sometime you just meet the right people that are just older or younger but everything clicks so who's to judge on something good?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Age shouldn't matter anyways if you truly love each other and bring out the best in each other age is a small issue.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehhe alot of ppl think that it's better that men are older than women in relationship. I say it's they are happy then it is fine. I actually perfer older guys but that is my taste, some people like younger people ( btw I am not talking pedos >>)
    So I think either way is fine as long as they are commited to a good, healthy relationship and omg I sound like a old person >>
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

OK everyone, Let me ask this now. In your currant relationship are you older or is you love older? and what have other people said about your relationship??

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast