Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dating: older man/younger woman VS. younger man/older woman

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dating: older man/younger woman VS. younger man/older woman

I do not see this as a big problem to myself or my friends, since my friends are almost getting ready to be married young with older women that truly like each other with respect and being able to stick together as faithful couple's.

There should not be some problem to what people say about this topic, and it will not be fair to those that are against it. Anyways on what you asked so far is really conveniant into letting other know what the big idea is, i apologice if i am heading towards the wrong direction in my word.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

There is never a wrong direction in a discussion. Several directions make good discusions, especially about this topic

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    There is never a wrong direction in a discussion. Several directions make good discusions, especially about this topic
    Hmm... You may be right, but i truly think that there are always opposites in the views of others that think is not a good idea. Although this thread is really positive rather then having it on the negative side, which does makes perfect sense for me to simply agree with what others are saying, sure thing that there are older man that are dating young women. It does not mean that much to us, but for them they are truly in love with each other, while on the other hand there are other people. Which is young men dating older women that are highly affectionate with each other as well.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i personaly whouldn't date a person more that 5 years yunger than me and 2-3 years older... but everyone has his likes and dislikes so it isn't really my decision on who people date and stuff

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Age shouldn't really matter, the youngest i have ever dated is 7-8 years younger than me and the guy was mature it just so happens that he had to move away and a long distance relationship was something we both didn't want. As a womane/girl as long as he guy isn't a minor i'd date him just so long as he proves he's worth it.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jul 03, 2008 at 08:46 AM. Reason: font
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie Fall3nAngeL02 is off to a good start Fall3nAngeL02's Avatar
    Thanks

personally as a teenage girl (17) i'd rather date someone older
    but im talking about between 2 or 4 years thats it
    it'd be too creepy if some middle aged man was hittin on a teenage girl
    there's just bounderies when it comes to that

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think that age is an issue if what you feel for each other is genuine. i mean if you look at some of the relationships in hollywood age doesnt seem to be an issue there. but by all means i wish you luck wth the relationship.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question: it is said (I think mostly as a myth... but still...) that women mature faster than a man... so a woman dating a man 2, 3 and more years younger than him could find some "childish" attitudes on her mate... therefore that could bring a little if not a lot of argument into the relationship... so, in that case the age is not only a number anymore... or still is it?
    I will state later on what I think about this thought (yup a little redundance) that just crossed my mind ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast