+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DEATH penalty

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

DEATH penalty

I am watching CSI right now and this guy got a lethal injection for being a copycat murderer and I was wondering what you think about the death penalty?

do you thinks its ok for a group of people see you or anyone else strapped down on a table and be killed?

do you think there could be a different way to put a person to death?how?

Please share your point of view

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DEATH penalty

I believe that "you kill by the sword, you die by the sword" and about an audience, i don't think that's right, it's disrespectful, unless they wish it.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think anyone has the right to kill. I don't cared what they have done it's not my job. I've never dream of killing someone. never! Plan and Simple
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

same here, they were going to use the death penlty on the guy who killed my littlest sister, but they desided to send him to jail for life.......he's probably won't last in there....the'll tocher him and end up killing him anyway......so maybe its kinda humean to give someone the dethpenlty?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes but they will be giving them the easy way out.One most face your own mistakes and sins that you made in this world instill of run away as a cowrad.Anyways kill the person woll not bring back anyone or take the pain away will it?
    Perfection is dull

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I sit, at the same time, on both ends of the spectrum.

The one end:
    It is not right, nor is it justifiable, to take a life. If someone has killed someone else, why does that justify taking the murderer's life? "An eye for an eye". Haven't we evolved beyond that primitive idea yet? I just fail to see that taking a life is equalivant compensation for another. It is not as though killing the murderer is going to bring the victim back to life.

The other end:
    The death penalty is not harsh enough. Wouldn't it be a harder punishment to let the person live with what they've done? Besides, the death penality just gets them out of paying for what they did. If they already think life is worthless enough to take one, then us killing them has no meaning because they won't, in most cases, even put high value on their own.

So, that's where I stand on the matter. "The one end" is pretty decently explained I think, but "The other end" probably just sounds like a garrbled mess because I haven't talked about this topic in awhile with anyone, and it's harder to explain what I mean.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie jezu may be famous one day jezu may be famous one day jezu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it depends. If the person being executed killed you kid, sitting in the audience might not be such a bad thing...I mean you see a sort of finality to a horrible episode. I'd much rather drink a hemlock solution than be injected with something...I don't know...

As for the death penalty itself, I don't like it very much, but I do agree that there are certain heinous crimes that the appropreate punishment is death.
    Look the demon in the eye and tell it to go away.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. But not many killers or ppl who rape ppl care about life,
    Perfection is dull

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast