+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DEATH penalty

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DEATH penalty

well my view is that no human being has the right to take away another person right not matter what the reason. i mean if we kill that person(criminal) aren't we just lowering ourselves to that level. personaly i think they should get all the time in the world to think about what they have done. and if they don't do that then they can live their missurable life in dispare and sorrow which they deserve.

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    well my view is that no human being has the right to take away another person right not matter what the reason. i mean if we kill that person(criminal) aren't we just lowering ourselves to that level. personaly i think they should get all the time in the world to think about what they have done. and if they don't do that then they can live their missurable life in dispare and sorrow which they deserve.
    it should be considered murder if they are put on death row the cops should also have to go to jail because it means they killed a person. Even though that person broke the law.

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

my veiw is is that it is just murder but they think it ia justified
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

if i was the who committed the crimes, i would certainly choose death, than have my freedom taken away from me. and lethal injection would be the the merciful method; painless, short and easy.

i actually did my own research of how to make lethal lol...just wait till i get my hands on some more potassium chloride...jk

Newbie dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that the death penalty should only be used a last resort. if there is another way then it should be used, but i don't think that the death penalty should be ruled as not- to- be-used. there are people out there that deserve the death penalty but they only come out once in a blue moon
    Salvate!
    Itenera Diurna Nocturaque~~~ i travel day and night
    Sane, Paululum Linguae latinae dico!

Newbie DarkRyuCloud may be famous one day DarkRyuCloud may be famous one day DarkRyuCloud's Avatar
    Thanks

You know the consequenses you kill you get killed you dont wanna be killed dont kill. If the cops dont kill the criminals they will just keep killing. If you have a gun and a criminal is about to kill a love one would you just stay there and watch him/her die or kill to save.

Death Penalty sometime is good and bad

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRyuCloud
    You know the consequenses you kill you get killed you dont wanna be killed dont kill.
    hmmm not really, i would kill to protect (eg. someone beats your mother up) and i wont regret it.

Newbie DarkRyuCloud may be famous one day DarkRyuCloud may be famous one day DarkRyuCloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sayo
    hmmm not really, i would kill to protect (eg. someone beats your mother up) and i wont regret it.
    i ment like in a criminal way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast