+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

Death Penalty

This topic has more then likly been done but a recent issue has happend where I live that makes me wanna bring the topic back. I don't know if you have heard about this or not but in Indianapolis Indiana a 17 year old kid was sniping people on an intersection while people where driving. Now I personaly believe that there should be the death penalty because I think it's more in human to let a person live and rot in jail instead of leting god judge for him or her. But that's all I wanna know is what are your thought's on this subject?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty

I started a thread like this
    !!!search before you post!!! PLEASE
    DEATH penalty
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    anyways to answer your question I think it a good idea but they shouldn't spend so much money taking care of the people and just do it instead of waiting
    yah....
    Last edited by Reaper66; Jul 27, 2006 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for letting me know that this was done I'll be sure to make sure to do research before doing a thread.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Deaht would be the thing but we will not bring back the ppl he kill or heal the wounds the family members have after the lost of one of their.There is always more then two sides for anything.
    Perfection is dull

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agreee the death penalty is harsh but its a neccessry evil
    and one that im glad we have
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

The death penalty is a good thing. Personally, I like how Texas basically put in an express lane.

Giving death to convicts isn't enough. That's letting them off a little too light for my tastes. Instead, I think that they should be tortured to death, but instead of fast, make it slow and painful so that when they actually do die, it will be the happiest moment in their pathetic lives.

Either that, or basically use them as slaves. Make them pay back to society what they took from it. By that I mean somewhat like chain gangs. . . with heavily armed guards with orders to shoot runaways. If anyone knows about the Soviet Gulag, that's exactly what I mean. Meager rations and hard, back breaking labor until they die.

Either way is real harsh, but if you did something serious enought to get the death penalty, you become a sickness on society.
    Last edited by frozen_mercury; Jul 27, 2006 at 11:01 PM.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not too sure about other countries, but the death penalty can only be carried out in australia if one betrays government information to outsiders... well at least, that's what i've heard. i don't know too much about the death penalty, as it has never been carried out in australia before, but in countries like indonesia, the death penalty can be carried out to drug dealers smuggling illegal drugs into the country.

i agree with frozen_mercury. death is the easy way out, and those who have committed serious offences should live it out the hard way.

locking someone up in jail and depriving them or their freedom is one of the worst punishments one could hope to come across. freedom is something many take for granted, and without it, we would not be where we are now. personally, i'd rather die than be locked up in jail for many of years. as long as it's a painless death lol. XP

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

to my understanding the death penalty was totally abolished in Australia.

I don't believe in the death penalty. One reason is for the people who are really innocent and another because I think that for some people it's an easy way out.

If I had things my way I'd make jails so much more harsher than what they are now ( well harsher than what they are here in Aust anyways). I've heard that they have granted murderers time to visit families outside and given some prisoners expensive meals as "rewards". They are there to be punished not rewarded...what's up with this system?!?

oh.. and correct me if I'm wrong, I've never been in jail....yet...lol!^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast