+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty

I belive there should be no death penelty a life for a life is not equil exchange. No matter what if you kill a man whos killed before thats just another life taken. On the more in human side I think there should be a death sentence to control our population.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the death penalty is like giving the person who committed the crime the easy way out. They don't have to suffer or think about what they did or even feel bad for it. If they kill someone, they obviously don't care about God's judgement anyway. Therefore, I don't like the death penalty. It's kind of like giving someone what they ask for. They know they won't have to make up for their crime.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

The deathpenaly is to good to ppl who kill other ppl.
    I say tortures is the way to punis criminals, well at least the realy bad ones.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really can't make up my mind if the death penatly is right or not. In some ways I believe that it is.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

what ever happened to the electrick chair were they used to juse have a barb a q. lol

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    I belive there should be no death penelty a life for a life is not equil exchange. No matter what if you kill a man whos killed before thats just another life taken. On the more in human side I think there should be a death sentence to control our population.
    Ok, for one, the reason for the death penalty is not for revenge, its not for getting back at the convict... its becuase of this... Even when criminals are in jail, do they really learn there lesson? Do they stop being bad becuase the go to jail? NO Jail only causes more problems with rape, shanking and stabing, cutting of throats, fights, drugs, and fear... The stronger more brutal convicts will make the weaker ones there bitch. It only causes more and more crime where in jail or not. Death penalty stops all that with the flick of a switch... or what ever they do...

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi
    Ok, for one, the reason for the death penalty is not for revenge, its not for getting back at the convict... its becuase of this... Even when criminals are in jail, do they really learn there lesson? Do they stop being bad becuase the go to jail? NO Jail only causes more problems with rape, shanking and stabing, cutting of throats, fights, drugs, and fear... The stronger more brutal convicts will make the weaker ones there bitch. It only causes more and more crime where in jail or not. Death penalty stops all that with the flick of a switch... or what ever they do...
    So, if what your saying is true then you justify killing people as a way to solve problems that strictness can solve. The Death Penelty is for attonement and it makes no sense. I dont see why humans cant go back to the natural habitat of living in the wild. Humans in my eyes are pathetic and weak. I plan to live like that so no, Im not hypocritical.
    Last edited by Meji Imaru; Jul 30, 2006 at 08:21 AM.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

why cant humans go back to the wild? humans are weak? Wow your funny. Thats why humans are the dominating species on this planet.. cuz were weak? You need to stop hating becuase i doubted your so called "bullets"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast