View Poll Results: In support of or support against?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Supporting for

21 63.64%
  • Supporting against

12 36.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty--For or Against?

Newbie Quatura may be famous one day Quatura may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty--For or Against?

I belive that u should really suffer for serious crimes and being put to death is just a way to get out of it. I mean just keep them in prison for the rest of their life to suffer.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Im for the death penalty i guess because some people deserve it, but there are times when people who kill little kids and kill thier wives deserve to have life in prison so they can get beat to hell by the other prisoners, and raped while they're in there, they better just hope that they dont drop the soap.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I am both for and against it. they should only kill people on extremely serious cases. Like after World War II, Some of the Nazi Generals were exucuted.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Many of the people who are put on death row just sit there and wait and wait. I say let the death row inmates remain in general population to get all of what they deserve from the rest of the convicts. A lot of judgement is left to the prisoners themselves, how many times do you think a blind eye is turned to a child molester getting raped and beaten (as well as it should happen to them) but when you let someone sit in solitaire there is no justice in that and we only foot the bill. I feel there should be a death penalty but without so many ways to delay and get out of the actual charge the inmate is facing. Otherwise we pay the cost of living for a killer.

On the same note I think a lot of people in jail for drug charges face a lot harsher punishments than convicted killers who can 'prove' they're not mentally sound to stand trial... I say BS! if you can plan out and carry out the crime than you can stand trial for that crime.

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i say they should kill them, if they killed someone then they should be killed too. and most poeple have done more than one crime anyway and there in jail for like 4 life sentnces which makes no sense anyway

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion, the death penalty isn't considered a punishment. The people who are put to death get their punishment quickly and don't really suffer. If the people deciding their fate really want them to suffer, they'd put them in a prision never to see the light of day again.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Newbie kyutelydead may be famous one day kyutelydead may be famous one day kyutelydead's Avatar
    Thanks

The people who are put to death get their punishment quickly and don't really suffer. If the people deciding their fate really want them to suffer, they'd put them in a prision never to see the light of day again.
    Yeppers. Death isn't really an answer to the problem... they should, the most, spend a life time in prison, where they can reflect themselves (and regret as punishment) for what the did wrong. Even the ones wo are wrongly accused get to live a full length of their lives.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - "Get up and do something! You can die later."
    s2 Glay, Yamapi, L'arc~en~ciel, Gackt, KAT-TUN~!!

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, that's exactly what should happen to those criminals.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast