Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Death Penalty... fair punishment????

I am a person that believes that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone has the right to live as well.... but when I see on the news about ppl that Kill kids just because or I hear about serial murderers I really think it twice if they really deserve a second chance or not...
    also I have heard about innocent ppl that get the death penalty....

What do you guys think about the death penalty??? should it be avoided? why or why not?

PLEASE KEEP THE TOPIC!!!! AND KEEP IT REASONABLE PLEASE
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

I don't think the Death Penalty does anyone justice. We don't have the right to take away a life, no matter what the person did. Keep them in jail where they can get raped every day of their life. Jail is a miserable place, and not the best place to spen your life. Isn't that enough? No. Nothing is ever enough for someone who took away the lives of so many. Or even one person. But that doesn't give the government a right to take away the life of the predator.

I disagree with the death penalty.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Im for the death penalty if some has done some to the extreem like kill 5 or 10 ppl they should get the death penalty.Giving em a second chance is going to easy on them.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually agree with Koga whitey... Because even the jail is a not very nice place... to a serial murderer is to go WAY EASY... I don't think those kind of ppl will use for good the second chance... if they have the opportunity they'll again and again and again... So that's why I'll go for it too... for extreme cases though
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

To me its wrong to take someones life but it depends on what they did.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Death Penalty is just wrong. On so many levels.

"Fact is, the death penalty is WRONG! You don't kill people to demonstrate that killing is wrong; otherwise, the government would rape rapists and burn down arsonists' homes."

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, you got the whole eye for an eye in the old testament, then the new testament wants us to be forgiving.

.............If it's a one time killing, like let's say out of anger or something, then yeah, they don't deserve the death penalty in that case. If a person is a repeated offender, then they really don't deserve set forgivness in my opinon. Did they show mercy to the countless victims that died at their hands, no. So why do they deserve set mercy???? That's just my beliefs though.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I do believe the death penalty is justice. I think that if someone tries to kill somebody else, the world would be better off without them. However, I do think that first degree murder is the only circumstance where the death penalty is justice, it should not be done for somebody who did any other less serious crime. Even second degree murder isn't a sufficient enough reason to put someone to death in my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast