Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

@lebasiara- you make life in prison sound fun. An hour of exercise in the yard a day, yeah that's like going to the gym right. playing solitair in your cell counts as recreation, and being raped is close enough to being with the one you love. I am really starting to see the similarities, your so smart.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot View Post
    @lebasiara- you make life in prison sound fun. An hour of exercise in the yard a day, yeah that's like going to the gym right. playing solitair in your cell counts as recreation, and being raped is close enough to being with the one you love. I am really starting to see the similarities, your so smart.
    sheeeeeeesh!!! thanks for telling me stupid in a nice way.. I appreciate it...
    bakc to topic: I am sure that life in prision is not "heaven" but that's not the poin tnor the thread about.... What i tried to say is that keeping the dagerous and unhuman criminals alive is like rewarding them even if they're in jail
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    What i tried to say is that keeping the dangerous and inhuman criminals alive is like rewarding them even if they're in jail
    And we're saying that being in jail isn't a that much fun at all. A quick death vs. a lifetime in prison... I think I know what I would choose. Quality over quantity, that's how I see it.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

sheeeeeeesh!!! thanks for telling me stupid in a nice way.. I appreciate it...
    Which do you appreciate the fact that I called you stupid or that I was nice about it?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot View Post
    Which do you appreciate the fact that I called you stupid or that I was nice about it?
    Have you ever hear the word "sarcasm"??? anyways....

@hassun: if I was to choose... i'll choose death... plus if I commited crimes against life... I deserve it....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever hear the word "sarcasm"??? anyways....

@hassun: if I was to choose... i'll choose death... plus if I commited crimes against life... I deserve it....
    well, I think they're trying to get across that criminals would rather have death than to suffer in prison for life. So, of course you would choose death, and not just for the guilt trip.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that the punishment should fit the murder ro whatever it is (which is how it's SUPPOSED to be anyway), so by that case.
    1st degree murder. death penalty-no exception. anyone who plans out a murder and kills someone is evil in the extreme. this category also includes repeated child molestors- those guys are just SICK!

2nd degree murder. maybe just prison, this wasn't calculated or anything so they MIGHT have a slim chance of not being evil and really just "caught in the moment"

manslaughter. this really should be just a year or 2 in jail to keep the person from doing stupid things that can kill people.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

You're kind of proving my point. And you can't go around saying "I deserve it" if you haven't done something like that yourself. You don't know how a person like that thinks.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast