Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

i think it's better to just give a confinement for like for the rest of that criminal's life, it depends on their crimes...I also believe that everyone has a second chance but then, it's still not right to just let them go...killing is a sin and I believe it is...^_^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty... fair punishment????

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    "You have wronged me," —done something that contradicts my beliefs are hurts me in any way "so therefore I shall deprive you of your life and put you out of mine."

The only good thing about putting criminals on death row is clearing more space in the jails for more criminals, and putting them out of one's own life. Dying doesn't cleanse anyone of anything, does it? it may make them regret, that's for sure; but does it make them see the "error" of their ways? Does it help undue any of the "harm" this criminal has done? No, not really in my opinion... i'd rather let them live and study them, as a scientist who study's an animal's behavior—er, no, that's wrong— like a psychologist, who studies why one does what one does. Learn a bit more about them before you kill them; that way you might prevent yourself from being "wronged" yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    i think it's better to just give a confinement for like for the rest of that criminal's life, it depends on their crimes...I also believe that everyone has a second chance but then, it's still not right to just let them go...killing is a sin and I believe it is...^_^
    Please do not post in threads that have been dead for more than one month.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19