+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty for Juveniles

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty for Juveniles

Will i dont know of a 5 year old really who is going to kill somebody and even if they had the idea to and tryed to i dont think they could succeed in doing it and if they did succeed that kid has problems and would be locked up the rest of his life being that dangerest at that age think of when hes older.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I am for the death penalty because the system of just putting them in a time out for some odd years has not been working at all. Jail time is no longer a deterrent what so ever. Now facing the good old rope tie, that is a deterrent, or death by lethal injection. I could give a rat’s ass if the murderer feels a slight pinch as he/she is croaking.
    Now if people start crying about the "Inhumanity of the death penalty" I say watch the crime rate drop like a rock and then think about how many people you saved from some loon who has no remorse for what they have done. Now, the concept of death penalty for juveniles. I say if you’re old enough to go to jail your old enough to wear a rope tie.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie FaithfulMenace is off to a good start FaithfulMenace's Avatar
    Thanks

the way I see it is that if someone is willing to kill they deserve to have their life ended since more then likely their not going to actually do anything with it. That includes young people. I'm sorry but if that the choice they make, death should be a conciquince they face. Simply for the fact that God won't be appreciative for their murder. So why not do God's work like we do with the adults?

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that the death penalty is a little bit over the edge, if they killed a person they should be locked up and be put in treatment till they change.

I don't favor the death penalty because i believe in giving a chance, also what if the person who got killed was in the wrong. Say someone was going to kill you are was threatening your life what are you left to do kill or be killed.

I don't think that it is right to decide the life of a younger person to banishment by death.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you kill in self defense that’s different then murder as your willing to end another’s life to save your own and or some one else is. That’s completely different then actually going out to intentionally harm some one to end their life for what ever reason with out provocation.
    Also, a vast majority of convicts who commit murder and other violent acts don't change; they end up going out doing the same thing again.
    Jail should be reserved by those who have committed petty crimes like breaking and entry or theft. In most cassis convicts who have been known for murder and violent acts continue to kill others even when they are in jail. Leaving them there to rot is not the answer as they end up killing those who actually have a chance of redemption simply out of spite or for other reasons. So leaving them in jail is almost as bad as having them wander loose. The only difference is that they are in a single spot surrounded by other potential victims.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that death should not be awarded to people who do the worst of crimes even if they are 5 years old... What I mean is that death is a release for some of these people... so that they do not have to rot in the hole's in which they are put... but if they deserit enough and are not to get away from suffering for their life then one sahould be killed...

now simple way of things do not kill the child let him waste his life hateing himslef for what he has done and let him rot in the prison till he dies for all I care....
    death and life are one and the same

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that if you commit a crime then your punishement should be equal to the crime commited.
    Its just not fair if you kill every person even if each commited a different crime. Or you put them all in jail for the same amount of the when one person could have done something less hainess than another.
    Of course with children. I cant really see how killing a child would do anything. Now if they are being tried as an adult thats different. But to the public eye killing a child is wrong. Even if the child is 17.
    So I guess Im kinda stuck on this one. I do believe in the death penalty but mostly for adults.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think the Death Penalty is for everyone. Anyone who commits a crime that the punishment is death, deserves it. Like gang kids who murder others, should they just go to juvie to go back out on the streets and kill again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast