+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Death Of The Universe?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Of The Universe?

Newton Third Law, for every action, there is a equal and opposite reaction. Someone died, someone else is born, Star go nova, then go white drawf, now apply this law to the universe, if possible, IF the universe is ever expanding slowly, then one day its possible that it would slowly ever collapsing destorying everything in it
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

There is new theory one I mentioned before in the creation thread and that is the universe will end but its not going to retract in on its self I don’t believe. The theory goes like this. Do to the rapped expansion of the universe will get to the point where that its growth and rapped velocity will over come gravity, and sense everything is held together by gravity in one form or another that things will literally fall apart, being turned into dust. Now this universal decay will start on the larger scale which will be at the edge of the universe moving inward. But the thing is this. Even if it starts to it will still take billions of billions of billions of years before everything is torn a sunder which by then the Human race will be long gone. But we have nothing to fear as it is estimated that even with this new acceleration of the universe that it’s still only about half its life span right now. So the universe will still exist for several more billions of billions of billions of years before it starts to come undone.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Here goes nothing.

Since the universe is expanding, as proven by the ever occurring 'Red Shift', which is a surprise since all matter stops gradually after being involved in an explosion, here is quite the contrary; the universe is spreading out faster and shows no signs of slowing down.
    If this continues over a period of billions of years, then all the forces holding everything together will consequently weaken [such as gravity]. Therefore the matter would disintegrate [I think opposing the law of conservation of Matter?]; eventually everything ceases to function and exist. Then, time too will be destroyed.
    In the end, there would be nothing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rave_Grip For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 12, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Here goes nothing.

Since the universe is expanding, as proven by the ever occurring 'Red Shift', which is a surprise since all matter stops gradually after being involved in an explosion, here is quite the contrary; the universe is spreading out faster and shows no signs of slowing down.
    If this continues over a period of billions of years, then all the forces holding everything together will consequently weaken [such as gravity]. Therefore the matter would disintegrate [I think opposing the law of conservation of Matter?]; eventually everything ceases to function and exist. Then, time too will be destroyed.
    In the end, there would be nothing.
    That’s exactly what I was saying but more detailed, I was trying to simplify it for the sake of the people here. Any way the reason why the universe will continue to expand and eventually rip its self apart is because it’s speculated that its being fueled by a substance called dark mater. Now darkmater can not be seeing but its effects can. One of which is the acceleration of the universe it’s self and the way the universe its self is laid out. It holds and binds the universe together but at the same time will eventually cause the universe to grow so rapidly so fast that it will destroy everything. It’s a double edge sward. We need it for the existence of the universe but at the same time it will be the grim reaper. What happens next is any ones guess when there is nothing. But as said before there is an equal and opposite reaction which if there is life there is death but at the same time where there is death there is life. So another universe could very well pop back into existence again with another super element that could be formed only in these conditions and the whole process starts all over again. But if that’s the case it begs the question... How many times has the universe resurrected it's self?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing I am passionately curious about is the immortality of God.
    I am bringing religious for just this time.
    I believe that there has to be a much higher power that controls the mighty and enigmatic universe. However, nothing lasts forever and neither does the universe. So if this is true, does that mean God will, too, cease to exist?
    Then if that happens, the aftermath is anyone's guess.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really think the universe is doing anything. I think new races will rise up but other than that I don't believe any of that crap.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that there has to be a much higher power that controls the mighty and enigmatic universe. However, nothing lasts forever and neither does the universe. So if this is true, does that mean God will, too, cease to exist?
    Why would he when God is supposed to have organized it in the first place? After all the material to make the universe had to come from somewhere.

To be more specific on what I think on the subject, current understanding of "dark matter" and "dark energy" is so young it is still taking it's first breath. I suspect as we learn more about them we will also learn that our understanding of their effects was just as infantile.

Now someone explain why just because a system ceases to be held by the universal gravitational core they would also cease to be held by a system gravitational core as well? Even if a system breaks down into particles these amoeboid clusters are supposed to form the planets anyway.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

I to have thought of that but god could be like a phenix and resurrect him self, this way the life and death cycle is not broken as it’s the natural order of things. I believe the universe is god's ultimate creation, a living breathing machine that lives and dies but at the same time resurrects it's self and gives birth to life while it exists. Truly magnificent. Of cores that’s just a theory I have based off of what I know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast