+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Death Of The Universe?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Of The Universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Why would he when God is supposed to have organized it in the first place? After all the material to make the universe had to come from somewhere.

To be more specific on what I think on the subject, current understanding of "dark matter" and "dark energy" is so young it is still taking it's first breath. I suspect as we learn more about them we will also learn that our understanding of their effects was just as infantile.

Now someone explain why just because a system ceases to be held by the universal gravitational core they would also cease to be held by a system gravitational core as well? Even if a system breaks down into particles these amoeboid clusters are supposed to form the planets anyway.
    True dark matter is a new substance that is theorizes and I have said that every time that I mentioned it and yes its a new possible fact that we are trying to understand, but how can you understand something with out asking questions about it? Even if they are wrong we are still learning something. Like I said I believe that god created everything for the existance of the universe. It's his ultamit creation that lives and dies and could very well ressurect it's self as well. A self sustaining machine for a lack of a better word that was created and works on a level that is truley astounding. And just because that the universe tares it's self apart, the matterials are still there, just in a different form. As to how the effects of the gravitaionel core break down would effect objects is rather simple but complicated to explain. Your best bet is doing resurch on your own on that one question Arrianna.

Why the hell did it make me double post when I went back to edit? Any way sorry about that. Something glitched.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    As to how the effects of the gravitaionel core break down would effect objects is rather simple but complicated to explain. Your best bet is doing resurch on your own on that one question Arrianna.
    While I don't object to doing my own research why avoid discussing it since that is what the thread is about? Surely I won't be the only one with the same question.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    While I don't object to doing my own research why avoid discussing it since that is what the thread is about? Surely I won't be the only one with the same question.
    I’m not avoiding it I just don’t know how to explain it best that would do it justice as there are things I am sure that I am forgetting and there for wouldn’t be much of help. I did research my self and eventually understood it but as to regurgitate it well that’s a different story as there are technical stuff that I am forgetting.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if the universe is torn apart and reduced to particles, maybe black holes would still exist. They would start sucking in all these particles for billions of years, until they sucked in too much and Bam another big bang. That is if time doesn't get destroyed like some say it would. Then again God could restart time, and get it going again.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Neh, Black Holes would die eventually. As proven by Stephen Hawking black holes vapourise very slowly to nothingness. He showed this by closely studying the edges of the black hole, or the clouds you can say, which revolves around the black hole.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Neh, Black Holes would die eventually. As proven by Stephen Hawking black holes vapourise very slowly to nothingness. He showed this by closely studying the edges of the black hole, or the clouds you can say, which revolves around the black hole.
    Plus the only thing Black holes spit out is radiation. You could be thinking white holes whitch work in reverse. How ever no white holes have ever been seen before and we know they mite exist because physics and Einstines theory of relarivity alows them to exist, but no one knows for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3