+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: defining life!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: defining life!

You cannot put a definition on life. There's no way you could summarize what it means to live, you can't define the joys and struggles one must go through in life. (We'd have some big 'ol dictionaries)

But I CAN say this: Life is a journey--I believe it was said a couple times earlier. You're born, you learn, you gain experience, hopefully you make some kind of mark in the world, then you die. That's it. If I were asked to define life, I'd probably use only one word. Death.

It's not a matter of what you do, or what you have to show for living. It's a matter of living in general. It's not about what you have to bring to the table of life, but how you lived your life. Everyone feels happiness, everyone feels misery, everyone bleeds and everyone dies. So instead of wondering what the meaning of life is, just live. Because before you know it, you're dead.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: defining life!

You cant define life. Because a person's perception of life is clearly their own. And because you cant put a particular definition or.. importance to "life" in general? I dont see how this is a debatet topic.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: defining life!

You cant define life. Because a person's perception of life is clearly their own. And because you cant put a particular definition or.. importance to "life" in general? I dont see how this is a debatet topic.
    It is think every religon has a differnt out look on why we are. The problem is that only some fell that life is just to live I have got on that for many years now and everything has happened like sat I got in a reak now my cars messed up but im alive. the only thing that makes life worth living is life gets hard. I take it as a challenge to over pass. Lisen to a song by disturbed - beleve.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2