+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Demons

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Demons

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    If your'e pertaining the word demon to a physical abnormality then no, I don't believe they ever existed. I wouldn't call an eight foot human a demon, just another person.
    I would call that 8 feet human, a mutant.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

demons live on a phychological plain nowadays. Perhaps in BC they were present in subtle human forms, but the way society works today it's unlikely they'd ever rise.

I believe in demons, metaphorically, I'm also intrigued by the stories they've caused, the red skinned, pitch forked devils from the netherworld? Very interesting to me. Demons inspired my username in part. As I'm sure it's inspired several others even in this thread.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Pig's Reply:

I do not believe in demons....but I'm one who believes in very few things that are supernatural. Although I believe that there is a creator, I do not believe what I do not see....I'm not to certain as to what made me think this way...maybe my environment, but definitely not the way I was raised, as my family are all hardcore Catholics. To believe that something exists supernaturally somewhere is beyond my comprehension...and therefore rendering the idea to be irrational to me. If I can see them, then I will believe.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

well, basically they are fictional... no one really has proven their existence... more or less a product of the bizarre human imagination...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it depends on the culture. Demons are dipicted more evil in wester cultures due to christian influnces while in more eastern cultures there are good and bad ones. This pattern is seen with other aspects as well such as dragons. One cannot really argue one is right and one is wong because they are too different. Western demons are fallen angels cast down to earth my Micheal the archangel and god, while eastern demons are more of a supernatural race of beings. I personally know more about the western type. I believe in the western type because i'm christian but i can't fairly rule out the other.

p.s. feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. I think thats how it is but i'm not 100% sure. =P

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting.I m not sure if they exist or r a figment of our imagination.But they seem real

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Demons......
    I am a God fearing man. I must tell u that according to the Bible, and the things i have been witnessed is realy scary stuff. Also i am rarely afraid of anything a eight foot man is, just a human and that is it.
    Nothing can be more scary than something u can't see and i am sure that they have the abilities most ppl dream of. Which include having supernatural power insight knowledge,
    and all those things we don't.
    There is a positive thing for us. Even if you believe or don't they have to have some kind of gateway that they can use to enter the human and take over what ever he has to offer.[Body]

You must remember they don't have any abilities like we do. They cannot eat or sleep or shower or have touch. These abilitys is what makes them envious of us and the fact that we are prone to serve God, and that is it really not alot of technicalities involved so don't worry it is the basic things we can do they cant that makes them hate us so much.Now u gonna say but they don't hate us they wanna help us do this and that Yes that is their way of deceiving the human to befriend him and eventually lure him into the web so they can have use of his body.
    This is the one way all Spirits/Demons work to deceive us because why we are very gullable when someone says i can do this and that and they say show us when he does they are in awe about the person and that is why they also say things like I also want then the devil says no problem i wil make u like this and like that for a small price of your soul.
    The biggest problem that we as humans don't have a manual for is is the gateways there is books about it but then again we don't read it because we are just to clever are we not.That is a pretty long discussion because their is things in their u will not believe.

LOL all for now....
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 17, 2006 at 02:12 PM.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i belive they exist but demons aren't entites that where there since the begining of time they are fallen angels and ppl who live an evil life
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast