+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Depression a major problem?

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Depression a major problem?

The way you speak of it, your using it in an adjective form. Meaning a depression of, in which case it is more than likely universally excepted as a word.

As it's chief use in debate, as a deep brooding sadness. I have to say in the large run for the greater good.. no. I know it may seem cold but; the world needs less of our population. I don't endorse suicide or murder, in fact, I would try to stop it if I could and I'm a very drastic person. Still, if it didn't happen the world would be at it's carrying capacity and then we'd be soooo screwed, no longer would one person suffer, a whole world would from hunger and over crowdment. Humans have too much power for nature to balance out..

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i think depression shouldn't be over looked i'm not gunna lie i am depressed and i used to keep it to myslef but when i kept it to myself i didn't want to live cause i thought noone would understand but i have one person i talk to who lets me know i am not alone, this summer alone my mom has been making me feel like garbage, my best friend died, my family in jamaica got hit with this hurrican and two of my family members died plus my friends dad died the same way my dad died during my first year of highschool, and the year after my dad died i got into a car accident i thought it was a sign for me to just give up but then i thought of my friends i couldn't leave them alone cause there is atleast someone who will miss me i think i will get better slowly and i have never had to take medicine for it and i am getting better at it i guess it depends on how bad your depresion is and the people around you (if they put you down or make you feel like you can rule the world)
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

For my opinion I think depression is a big thing it all just depends on the person and what causes them to be depressed...for I do have depression and its not an easy thing for your mood swings will go up and down and make your life hard but taking the right anti-depressants it really does help plus seeing a doctor and a therapist...no offense to anyone but some people do say that they are depressed but might not really have depression they might always just be sad not saying they might not have it its just if you are depressed and/or have suicidal thoughts I would suggest you get help one it can help you through life and second it helps everyone else around you...also there are special doctors who are trained to see what type of depression or any problems that you might have it just depends on you to take the time and make an appointment to go and see them...but anyways depression is a big thing in our society now and I feel its most common with teenagers with the stress they get at school plus the stress they get from their families. Also make sure the doctor that you go to see your depression is well known and good for its not the best if you have a doctor who just gives you medications to try and make you feel better believe me I have had an incident just like that.

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree wit Ky-lyrra on alotta this, when I was battlin' my own depression for 4 years, I didn' tell anyone and no one knew. As a result, I almost succeded in commitin' suicide twice. No one should take that route, no one! And it was wrong of me ta do so. If no one's listenin' ta u, u make them listen. It's important that u do and when u do it don' "squeak like a mouse", instead "roar like a lion." So that way u'll know u've been heard. I've found, though my experience, it's alot tougher on u when u battle depression alone and that it's good ta have support 'cause it makes things easier ta deal wit.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

for me depression is more of a way to
    get my feelings out in a poem or maybe
    to just be able to find a way to be elft alone
    no matter who it is i piss off because i dont feel
    like talking or something.

i dont see it as something bad or clinical since depression
    really never comes to me because of something bad because
    i cope with the bed stuff in a way that is almost like venting ,
    i go to a really socluded spot in the woods or to a breach in the off season
    and yell at god in anger not swearing or anything just yelling asking why
    to a lot of things i wish wouldnt happen but thats just me.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3