Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Jesus exist?

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did Jesus exist?

I would hav to say no....sorry. I really doubt his existance. I guess I do believe in god, but I don't see him bein human in anyway or even bein aware of our existance. Yes, I'm a science person.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Kedar I believe that he was indeed referring to the fact that God has no imagination and is lazy or whatever he said...I believe you read it right..

oOo and I say to that: No Imagination?!?! Wow...hmm....Well Take our Scientific studies...Look how complex everything is...If you believe that God create dthe world then how in the heck can you think he is non imaginative?

Look outside...look at the birds...the grass...the lifecycles around you.
    Sure you may say that you don't believe in God or whatever..But to say that he is unimaginative just ain't right.

Do I believe that Jesus Existed and the stories in the Bible about how he came down are true? Yes I do and I believe that he Is stil alive and in heaven waiting for God to Command his angels and Jesus down to earth for The Judgement Day.

And boy that will be one Heck of a ride.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

A great and influential man named Jesus did, more than likely. But it's doubtful that he was the son of this God person many of you seem to worship. He may have been skilled in 'magic', otherwise known as energy or 'Psi' Manipulation, skilled enough to change water to wine and all that crap, but it's unlikely.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie Lazy Man may be famous one day Lazy Man may be famous one day Lazy Man's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    I am not a christian but i think Jesus did exist. i accept him as a god too. I did not read the bible but i think it talks about his life and everything after that so i have no doubts in him and i am not saying this because it is written in the bible. I just believe that god exists.
    im christian and thats cool u think God and Jesus existed.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Kedar I believe that he was indeed referring to the fact that God has no imagination and is lazy or whatever he said...I believe you read it right..
    Thank you, Meghan. (I hope it's alright to use your real name on boards). I thought likewise, but I just want to make sure before I base my questions. Anyway! You did a wonderful job explaining!!! High Five!!! And, I have to say that I agree with you, fully. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Man
    im christian and thats cool u think God and Jesus existed.
    Indeed. That's a good perspective, Yuki-Hime. As for me, I do the same. I have utmost faith in Lord Jesus Christ. Most people, who follow Hinduism/Buddhism accept other religions as true!

Newbie Lazy Man may be famous one day Lazy Man may be famous one day Lazy Man's Avatar
    Thanks

cool I belive God and Jesus exsist and yes there just waiting and giving us more time till he come's down from heaven.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    Only the Bible if you believe it.

You are very much incorrect.

Jesus is referenced in several non-bibical sources. Here is a few links to articles detailing some of the references:

http://www.probe.org/content/view/18/77/#text17
    http://mystae.com/restricted/reflect...h/sources.html

So to answer your question, yes he did.

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really. I beleive that he might have been a real person, it's just this mystical gift i doubt. But I just thought of an idea as to how this universe was created and who was god. Perhaps he was the first creature of life as a single celled being and he was transfered from another galaxy or universe to this planet that was the only one first capable of life at the time. Others beings that landed on others such as Mars did have life but due to cercomstances, the creatures died out. And thus how do we first know about god? Hmmmmm...well you know that as generations evolve, certain memories to survive are created. Like how a baby knows to breath as he's born. Perhaps it was one memory that just stayed with us. Or maybe it's just that we thought up god because someday we got lonely and started to have an overactive imagination and beleive in things we don't know exist. Some mightive taken advantidge of this such as a early doctor or scientist or idiot who stumbled along something that cured a special wound, such as Jesus. I'm not calling him an idiot but he might of taken advantage of what most people beleived in. Er...woops...sorta lost train of thought...*checks topic*...uh...well I guess I'm somebody who just gotta has to see or ecounter in my lifetime something to make me beleive something. So far, I havn't seen something to make me beleive in Jesus.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast