Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Jesus exist?

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did Jesus exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Kool2bchilln
    A.D. Means Anno-Domini. Which in the other language(forgot which one) means, "The year of the lord". This is his birth year. If you go back 2000 years, you would meet Jesus as he's/she's 6 years old. (Just to point that out).
    Thx, I always got confused with that...I thought it ment After Death or something...that always confused me...thanks for that. Wahoo...the amount of things you learn on the internet in 1 hour can beat an entire day of school.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

The fact that Jesus existed? well, C.B.H. has already given us proof of that, so our discussion should really end there...

but it's not going to, becuz people want proof that he is who he says he is... however, no matter how many facts, stories, descriptions, none of that will be believed becuz you DO have to take that step of faith...

becuz again, Jesus was either God incanate, a liar, or crazy... i believe he was the first, and others will debate the first or the second... however...

to make the impact he did on the people he did in the way that he did and for how long what he did lasted... there's got to be something to it, don't you think?

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

I know, I looked on wiki for that translation

I heard that man.

C.B.H. ? What's that

There is one thing I have no answer or guess about. Where did God come from? Something had to come first. (Yes, this also pertains to taking faith as an answer)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirhc
    Thx, I always got confused with that...I thought it ment After Death or something...that always confused me...thanks for that. Wahoo...the amount of things you learn on the internet in 1 hour can beat an entire day of school.
    Maybe you got that from AC/DC which means "After Death / Devil Comes" per some Christian preachers, now this isn't the case since the band states it means "Alternating Current/Direct Current" but you never know

I know, I looked on wiki for that translation

I heard that man.

C.B.H. ? What's that

C.B.H means me silly! chiefblackhammer !!

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. I don't think the subject of God or God him/her self came from a lightbulb.

OH.
    BTW. It may vary on the year since humans make mistakes.
    Last edited by Kool2bchilln; Apr 04, 2006 at 07:12 PM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. I don't think the subject of God or God him/her self came from a lightbulb.
    Can you prove that? I mean what in this world can you absolutly prove as a truth? Isn't that the point of this thread, the inability to prove something true or false, like did George Washington really exist or did a bunch of historians make him up as a big joke on us?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

We can actually prove that George Washington did exist.

Thanks

I said "I don't think." I meant that as sort of a joke, but it may or may not be true, but I don't believe it, and have nothing to reply with on it.

Let's go get the feathers of George Washington's pet parrokeet!
    No, seriously, how?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast