Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Jesus exist?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did Jesus exist?

yes jesus existed in the face of every child in the smile of every baby...no seriously I don't think I'm the right person to talk about that...I'm not good at getting along with god...what can I say living by the book will only make ur life dull...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

it's not a book of rules dear Cheza, it is a book of love and compassion...

it's the change you make inside becuz of that love and compassion that makes life...

ya know guys... i don't really have a right to say things like that... i have more trouble in my faith than anyone else i know... i question myself a lot... but... i remain loyal... cuz i know God is out there... i know he loves me... i know he died for me... but... i'm still not what i should be...

^_^ but that's where grace comes in!

Newbie inuyasha12345670 may be famous one day inuyasha12345670 may be famous one day inuyasha12345670's Avatar
    Thanks

how could u say that?
    [IMG] [/IMG]

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha12345670
    how could u say that?
    say what? be more detailed, give your thoughts and suggestions!

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that someone who looked like Jesus in Bible actually lived around
    same time than Jesus according to Bible, but he didn't have any holy powers.

And cos' some know that I have been "attacking" to all religious topics with
    saying there is no God and etc. I'll do a little clearance to my statement.

Because Bible and all others great(size) books about religions are so massive
    and are consentrated to one major character they have something real in them.
    And that real-thing would be some person that lived around same time and
    actually "made miracles" or so. And what were those "miracles", well I actually
    don't know. Quote from Bible: walked over water. Hmmph can't be done.

But cos' I don't want argue about religion etc I'll stop here and say that
    my opinion is my opinion!

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

U know what is funny about this thread is the amount of disbelievers that wanna state their point in saying God doesn't exist.
    So even if u think about it as hard as u can them u will still not understand it because in the days when Jesus walked the earth i am sure he saw that the decision to help these humans is gonna be an emmense Job because they are so easily discouraged and impressed by signs.'Gullable if u will' So if u look at the bible and firstly i need to say that the bible was not writen by man alone The men that has writen down the word of God was spiritually guided by God The reason for that is so that the words was captured precisely like God wanted to capture them.
    There is definite meaning behind the scriptures but u will not grasp the whole meaning as a human and that is why to the nobeliever person the Bible reads like a story book.Doing dna test on what body will u do that because jesus was resurected and taken away no bones or skeleton stayed behind so good luck in finding John doe to do the dna tests on.

I believe God Jesus and the Holy spirit definitely exist.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

If there wasn't Jesus,how do we celebrate Christmas,Easter and other religious festivals?Hav u ever gone to church?u would hear the priest preach about his teachings to all those who would listen.To me he existed and is a symbol of forgiveness and life.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    If there wasn't Jesus,how do we celebrate Christmas,Easter and other religious festivals?Hav u ever gone to church?u would hear the priest preach about his teachings to all those who would listen.To me he existed and is a symbol of forgiveness and life.
    Christmas and Easter are both pagon holidays that were around long before the Christains started celebrating them.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast