Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Jesus exist?

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Did Jesus exist?

i believe jesus was alive and was hung on the cross and died and rose again 3 days l8r on ester morn

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced_Shadow
    Beutiful answer my man, beutiful. But what bothers me, not that this is disbelief in my faith not at all my friend, but where did God come from, if he is the maker of all makers then who made him?
    I often wonder that. And let me tell you something. No one on this earth can tell you that. I guarentee it. They don't even wanna open their mouth to try and BEGIN to explain this puppy.
    So, if you believe in Jesus and you know your going to heaven. Then You can ask the Big man himself this very question.^^ Best Answer I can give Dear Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    yes jesus existed in the face of every child in the smile of every baby...no seriously I don't think I'm the right person to talk about that...I'm not good at getting along with god...what can I say living by the book will only make ur life dull...
    No Cheza....Only YOU can make your life dull. You can enjoy life and still love God.
    It's quite possible^^.
    Being a Christian or following the Bible doesn't mean you have to lock yourself in a container and Think happy thoughts.

Look at me....Look at any God-fearing person. We are all nasty no good Sinners that deserve the depths of hell....No matter how many good deeds we do...No matter what kind words we speak...No matter What, we sin like the fools we are and we don't deserve a damn thing.
    But God loves us becuase he made us. We are his creations.
    He gave us a free will and we Decided to spit in his face.

We all deserve to die....Pagans as well as Christians as well as Athiests as well as any one on this earth....Becuase NO ONE is Perfect.

But thats WHY Jesus came down. Jesus was the ONLY perfect one that ever Touched this Earth BECAUSE HE IS GOD'S SON AND GOD IS PERFECT. He came to Shed his blood on the Cross we nailed him.
    To redeem us from our sins.

The ONLY Requriement he asks of us is ourselves...Our Spirits...our Belief...Our believeing that He is the One and only God...that he Saved us and all We have to do is call on his name and Ask for forgiveness.

Simple and true as that! And If we Love the Lord then we Will Continually Repent for our sins day by day. If we Truelly love the Lord then we will STRIVE to do whats best in His eyes. He gave us the Ten Commandments. We are to Follow them as best as we can. And boy do we ever Suck at it!

Loving the Lord does not force us to give up fun things in Life Dear Cheza.
    It gives us the Hope we need to do things for others than for ourselves...it gives us the love and compassion we all need. It gives us a will to live for the better when all else fails.
    Jesus didn't come down to take our fun. He came to take our sinful nature.
    But we are forever Sinful.

So don't be afraid of God because you like the life you have right now or You don't think you'll any fun anymore. God will help you make the Right decisions if you let Him in. He will help you through life.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    it's not a book of rules dear Cheza, it is a book of love and compassion...

it's the change you make inside becuz of that love and compassion that makes life...

ya know guys... i don't really have a right to say things like that... i have more trouble in my faith than anyone else i know... i question myself a lot... but... i remain loyal... cuz i know God is out there... i know he loves me... i know he died for me... but... i'm still not what i should be...

^_^ but that's where grace comes in!
    Abu Dhabi, Your words are beautiful. You speak the truth and your a God-fearing Woman with great intentions. Don't be ashamed of questioning yourself. Don't fear the thought that you shouldn't speak becuase of your own troubles in your faith. Everyone goes through troubles...Pastor's....Christians...Catholics....E verybody.
    God WANTS us to question ourselves and Him.
    How other way can we become stronger in our faith?

So keep on asking those Questions.....Keep your faith at its highest and Go through life ever seeking.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that Jesus was a real historical person, but that he wasn't related to God no more than we possibly are. (Not that anyone is, God is our convenience.)
    That crucification was a normal punishment at that age and the executioners did really underestimate Jesus' fame, that's all.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

As was already stated, a man who went by the name "Jesus" existed in the past. Whether or not he was divine is anyone's guess.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

I fully believe not only in Jesus, but I also believe in His Divinity. He was fully God and fully man. He became less than what he was to bring salvation to the world. BTW- interesting topic!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Newbie 4n1m3 $p3(14£1$7 may be famous one day 4n1m3 $p3(14£1$7 may be famous one day 4n1m3 $p3(14£1$7's Avatar
    Thanks

It is written"No man shall come unto the father but by me".
    If no member on this site(including me)did not believe in Jesus...you
    could still bet all the money in the world that he believes in all of us.
    Thats all that should really matter.
    Peace Be Unto You. H4(|{ 7h3 P£4n37!

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he did, coz why would people in his time keep his stories alive: from oral tradition to written..

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus definately existed. I'd laugh if anyone ever questioned that, it's whether or not he's the son of god is where people draw the line. I personally think he was the son of god, but did he really do all those crazy miracles as the bible says? Maybe. I think some of it is metaphorically used, but interperation is insignificant. The bottomline of any christian faith is simple: Accept that Jesus is the Savior and your soul will be eternally blessed in heaven. And if you don't, well, Hell.

I think Jesus was the most important person to ever walk the earth in all it's existence. Period. I don't care if your atheist or not.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast