+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Difference between Male and females health care?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Difference between Male and females health care?

When it comes to health there really shouldn't be any difference between males and females. Especially with sumthing as important as a persons health.

I guess the reason why women are almost forced to go might be due to the fact they are still being seen as "vulnerable"......well actually i don't think it's really that, prehaps it's simply because men can be considered "tough and strong" and can "look after themselves". who knows?

Also in the case that Joshua was talking about, maybe it was just the mum being protective and concerned for her daughters health?
    I hate it when anyone forces me to go to the doctor or any health professional. If we women think that there is something wrong with us, then we shall go, we don't need to be told..well in some cases anyways

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

ok this is what i know about this subject.

i believe women go to these Gynecologist or whatever its called because of the risk that young women have of developing ceivex cancer (i know its spelt wrong). i only know this cause my mum is a nurse or something and tells me stuff i don't want to know.

and yes i do believe that they have the equivalent type of doctor for men as well. except i don't think many ppl know about it. and since men don't talk about their health alot, and its not well known. we usualy are oblevious to the risk men have also, and believe it or not men have a risk of developing prostate cancer. although u can get it removed there is a great risk or men losing there so called "man hood". and to detect this cancer i think the go into ur "rectum" which HolderOfTheDarkChalice stated. but i think men in there 40's and 50's onwards have a greater risk of developing this cancer. so thx god i wont be having anything stuck my rectum any time soon.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll have to agree with everything gwenibe's said. there shouldn't be any difference between males and females when it comes to health.

according to the way my parents think, they believe that females are more at risk when it comes to diseases and such, and they also believe that males are more stronger and tougher, like gwenibe said. i guess this could be labelled as being sexist, but in the end, my parents are just concerned about my health. so in joshua's case, i think it was just the mother being concerned about her daughter's health.

i also hate it when someone pushes me to see a doctor or health professional. if i think there's something wrong with me, then i'll go see a doctor or something. i don't need to be told what to do when it comes to my own body.

dude101 - lol i think you meant cervix. xD

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

there is always going to be sexist pricks that think that men and wemon are different in every way and that is going to carry over to every subject you can imagine, including health care

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to thank you all for your thoughts.

I don’t think physical strength determines how well we fight off sicknesses. For one when it comes to endurance females will always out class males due to the fact that they have to carry for 8 month and then give birth which as far as I’ve heard could take as long as 8 hours of excruciating pain. Now that’s got to be a clear case of good stamina. As for fighting off sicknesses it’s more of how you immune system works and foods you’re eating or drinking. As well as the medicine you take. As for social perception I could believe that since all the reasons we told her mother (Who was a nurse) said they where wrong in a way that makes me now believe that this might be the case. For instance one of the reason I said was that a mans privets where mostly external and in a way we could see everything thus we could self examine ourselves. How ever this is not so with females considering the location, direction, and position in witch it is located. (Even saying you could use a mirror wouldn’t be the same)
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2