Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Disabilities

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disabilities

People with disabilities deserved to be respected like everyone else. They are just different in that they have special needs and are handling more problems because they want to progress more. Having and mental or physical disability teaches that spirit is beyond mental or physical ailments. Having a disability makes one stronger in that it makes other senses stronger. The blind hear better. The crippled is more mentally active. The mentally ill learn to use their instincts more. Those with down syndrome are mentally challenged but certainly can understand what love is and what it is not. I do beleive people with disabilities are different - but in a good way. Hellen Keller, Stevie Wonder are different in that they took on extra challenges in life because they have the bravery, intelligence and perserverance to lead by example. The only caution is when a mental disease makes someone violent. Treatment should be sought after so people can live with dignity and understand their illness in order to control it with anti-psychotic pills and a good psychiatrist. Otherwise disability doesn't hinder life but actually outstages it. It takes a brave person to be disabled.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

People with disabilities deserved to be respected like everyone else, but we are still treating them differently, its common sense for example a girl is very ugly ( where in my opinion there is no such word or thing as ugly reffred to human) and you are very popular in the school, you wouldn't go up to the girl and play with her, you probley won't even look at her. but i am saying here even though some of us is trying to help, to make them feel belong to the group, but others will just leave them behind.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

this thread was two weeks old. please try not to post in threads that have been dormant for two weeks

~closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3