+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disappear? (race and religion)

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dissapear? (race and religion)

this sounds like it's going to turn into yet another religous fight.
    Lord... all I can say is, read the Bible.
    ^_^
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

The only country that doesn't do this is the U.S. here people say I am African American, Native American, Irish, Italian, Mexican, etc. so as long as there are separate countries then we will still have separate races.
    Umm.. no I do not meant the country... but the race it self... I don't think there will be any "pure" races in the future.. even the our own Malay race is not really pure... o.O Only the kings are still pure...but most of them are mixed with the common people..

Anyway, If all that race and relegion thing could desapear nothing would be the same in that case I rather die!
    Good things can happen if races die out... religion dying wont bring any good much.. lol.. more bad stuff will come instead... ^^

Racism will be gone forever... and im a racist myself..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm.. no I do not meant the country... but the race it self... I don't think there will be any "pure" races in the future.. even the our own Malay race is not really pure... o.O Only the kings are still pure...but most of them are mixed with the common people..

A "race" originates in a country I.E. Africans come from Africa-the Africans are the race. Mexicans come from Mexico-the Mexicans are the race. Now Caucasians come from several different countries, but it refers to the fact that their skin is white instead of their country of origin. If you would ask a white person what their race is many will answer with the country that their ancestry is from like English, Irish, Italian, French etc.
    While sometime in the future intermarriage across the glob will become common, the issue of "race" will always be in the ancestry. And there will always be one group that will discriminate against another because of that ancestry.
    Last edited by Ghattenpaw; Jun 24, 2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: needed to seperate the quote from the answer

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Like Ghattenpaw said, "Race" can originate from the Country it was originally from and also people look at it as skin tone. Also, some people DO uphold traditions of marrying and doing "things" with people of the same "race".

So as I say it, when humanity disappears, race and religion will. Until then, nope.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleister Sithis For This Useful Post:

Ghattenpaw (Jun 25, 2008)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

A "race" originates in a country I.E. Africans come from Africa-the Africans are the race. Mexicans come from Mexico-the Mexicans are the race. Now Caucasians come from several different countries, but it refers to the fact that their skin is white instead of their country of origin. If you would ask a white person what their race is many will answer with the country that their ancestry is from like English, Irish, Italian, French etc.
    Ahh.. well then.. Im a dark fellow... but why do i call myself a half chinese? Look at my uncle.. he is pure chinese but he is dark skinned... why i never say that he is a Malay? Why im from malaysia but im not 100&#37; malay my self? Nationality don't say what race you are... Different races now lives in harmony in many country.. some not in harmony of coarse... ^^

^^ Well as you said about having race from a country... i clearly said before that there wont be any "pure" ones left after marriages with different races and other cause of factors... some would even change their race and we wont even know.. lol ^^

Just by having white skin does'nt mean you are a caucasian.. or that you are black skinned means that you are a black people... ain't that true now? ^^

So as I say it, when humanity disappears, race and religion will. Until then, nope
    Well that is true... but there is still many types of tribes and races dissapearing fast... one tribe in every 3 days.. they estimated... especially small tribes from africa and other places... I bet eskimos will be gone soon... people will look at them as either another chinese or japanese person... lol ^^

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

all of it will as you said "vanish" in one point in time. This is for the earth to tell for it is what humans live off of. If the earth "runs out" well do you think thta all humans would "vanish" and that all takes down all the humans ideas and hopes. But for it to vanish with the humans still alive then thats a harder thing to do for it has been rooted into the humans by our parents going back. For if you want to truely destroy a race then you would have to destroy all humans.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Nationality don't say what race you are
    Of course not, that's why people who hail from China or Japan are usually under the "Asian Race". Whilst people from Europe are mostly "Caucasians" - Just like most people who have white skin.

Just by having white skin does'nt mean you are a caucasian..
    Indeed, that's why they use caucasian to tell if you're white.Such as on those forms you fill out asking your race.

Well that is true... but there is still many types of tribes and races dissapearing fast... one tribe in every 3 days.. they estimated.

312% of all statistics on the Interwebs is made up 42.41% of the time.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Thanks

all of it will as you said "vanish" in one point in time. This is for the earth to tell for it is what humans live off of. If the earth "runs out" well do you think thta all humans would "vanish" and that all takes down all the humans ideas and hopes. But for it to vanish with the humans still alive then thats a harder thing to do for it has been rooted into the humans by our parents going back. For if you want to truely destroy a race then you would have to destroy all humans.
    No no no... you got it all wrong... ^^ I meant that the "race" vanish.. not the "humans" vanish.. lol ^^ It'll be great if all can be of one race and have no difference..after all we are of the same ancestor... Adam... ^^

312&#37; of all statistics on the Interwebs is made up 42.41% of the time.
    Well it was not from the interweb ^^ I got it on the commercial in National Geographic about how traditions and tribes are fast dissapearing.. it's their estimation... ^^

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast