2. I will help anyone in need if it is in my power to do so. Past transgressions wouldn't impair my judgement during those sorts of intense situations such as someone drowning.
3. "We?" Please refrain from speaking for me. But yes, it is my business to know if my significant other is sleeping with anyone besides me. That's grounds for a break up and possibly constitutes justifiable murder pending an HIV test.
4. What is with all these questions about sexuality. Given the purpose of this thread I imagine you're lying about not being a homophobic or are taking a line out of Trojan man's handbook.
5. I'm not a man, but I'd like to say that the average man in today's economy would probably just continue on with everyday routine. Or beat the crap out of the person that called them a name and then continue on with normal everyday life.
And again, all these questions about sexuality speak volumes about what's really on your mind. . . .
6. Transgendered individuals. Although I think it depends on where you live.