+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discrimination and sterotypes

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Discrimination and sterotypes

1. Everybody is prejudice against something, Are you bold enough to admit what you are prejudice against?
    Against those that are dead set in their views regarding superiority among other races.

2. Scenario: You see somebody you know who is drowning. This person has discriminated against you because of your race, gender, sexuality, etc. As a result you despise this person. Would you help him?

Of course, firstly I wouldn't be able to forgive myself and if i don't save them I'd be like proving them right.

3. Why do we even care about someone's sexuality? Is it really any of our business?
    I don't care.Heck, I'm okay with it.It isn't my business.

4. Why do so many people assume that because a person is homosexual that they are extremely horny and want to rape everyone?

Maybe because they are so vain. They think just because somebody is gay he/she will like or feel attracted to them.Also, since they don't accept homosexuals perhaps the "pedos" create a bad name for homosexuals. (the gay pedos)

5. To all average men ! if someone called you a fag in front of your children what would you do? trying to settle a debate with a lawyer on a topic we were discussing here,he says its not a big deal to people, i say someone is in for a butt wooping.

If somebody called me that I would obviously insult them back but I wouldn't care much because I know what I am.but do they know what they are?DO they have a secret hope that I am what they are?
    6. Which minority do you think is the most discriminated against these days?

I would say Middle-easterns.With the recent bombings and wars a lot of people who see middle-easterns cover their whole body in england and Us and other european countries they are not pleased.they think middle easterns just come to their country,and steal their tax money by applying for benifits and not working etc...
    Last edited by jazzy2103; Aug 08, 2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Wanted to change colours.
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia View Post
    ANSWER HONESTLY OR DONT ANSWER AT ALL

1. Everybody is prejudice against something, Are you bold enough to admit what you are prejudice against?

2. Scenario: You see somebody you know who is drowning. This person has discriminated against you because of your race, gender, sexuality, etc. As a result you despise this person. Would you help him?

3. Why do we even care about someone's sexuality? Is it really any of our business?

4. Why do so many people assume that because a person is homosexual that they are extremely horny and want to rape everyone?

5. To all average men ! if someone called you a fag in front of your children what would you do? trying to settle a debate with a lawyer on a topic we were discussing here,he says its not a big deal to people, i say someone is in for a butt wooping.

6. Which minority do you think is the most discriminated against these days?

there more questions i wrote down, but i just want to c what u guys/ girls have to say about this
    1: Yes, I am prejudice against morons. They say stupidity isant a vires, from what I have seen, I beg to differ.

2: Yes I would help another out, even if I did not like them, how ever my feelings were never hurt when people have discriminated against me because I know they are just being stupid. Doesnt mean I will let them die because of it.

3: I would care on a persons sexuality, hell, I would want to know the girl I like is straight or not, simply because I don't want them to say in the middle of our relationship that they come to realize they are more attractive to their own sex and then bail because of it. That would suck, it happened to my brother TWICE!!

4: The people who believe that are stupid, in truth, very very very few people think that.

5: I would get in their face, not because I was insulted, but because I don't want any one around my child using such vulger language.

6: I would have to say whites as we are discriminated against just as much as every one else, how ever with whites when we make a referance to some one, not even in as an insult or to poke fun of we still emediatly get called a racists reguardless. An examle is when in a college this one women called the police that two men were breaking into a dorm. Little did she know it was actualy a profecer who was trying to get into his dorm because he was having difficulty getting in, any way, but when asked to give a discription she never said anything about the color of their skin. Later she was accused of being a racists even though she clearly was not.
    But does crap like this make me mad and infuriated? No, I am just like WTF!? And then laugh how stuped these people calling the people involved racist are.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia View Post
    Yes. That person doesn't deserve to die because he/she is ignorant. If I helped them out of the water and they made a change toward a certain group of people that would be an accomplishment and something to be proud of, I believe. And if they didn't well it would still be the right thing to do, not helping them would just make you more than below their level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2