+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discrimination (WHY?)

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animechick View Post
    actually your being discriminating
    saying your gf was hot has nothing to do with the subject

and no. i dont spend time with ppl like that

Listen me saying she was hot is trying to make a connection to what people see and experience everyday, I mean maybe it's because she was hot that she felt above me when she broke up with me plus we had a happy relationship before and I was quite a popular guy but as soon as I confessed my popularity went down the drain but I'm learning I don't need it to be happy.

You know all of you have very insightful points and they are all true but man did the chicks on this website kicky my ass for that (she was hot) comment but the thing is I thought maybe you would make the connection I did. I have to say thank you for everyone taking the time to reply to my thread it means alot and watching anime has really sharpened your human awareness so nice one, something I always like to see.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 23, 2008 at 01:11 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Discrimination (WHY?)

Quote Originally Posted by WishIcouldlivemore View Post
    You know all of you have very insightful points and they are all true but man did the chicks on this website kicky my ass for that (she was hot) comment but the thing is I thought maybe you would make the connection I did. I have to say thank you for everyone taking the time to reply to my thread it means alot and watching anime has really sharpened your human awareness so nice one, something I always like to see.
    Honestly, even me, a dude think that she was hot comment made you look bad. Of course I do not have the same reason. I mean cmon, how could you still stick to anime if your girl was hot. Hell, my bro gave up Super Bowl to go shop with his fiancee. But hey, I hope you are telling us the whole story, because it seems pretty odd to drop someone base on their hobby.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't change for someone let me hit you with a quote from Kurt Cobaine "It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you aren't" anyway well one day she came up to me and said "you know what you're acting too much like a nerd" and that was the downfall but I beleive in moving on so who cares.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    People are ignorant, but humans are able to over come ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    Ignorance is the down fall of socity but it can be over come.
    I agree with the first half of each statement, the other I can only agree to a small degree, we can over come some ignornace, not all - Which is why we don't have world peace and to me, never will until we're cold and dead.

Anywho, as most siad, people are afraid of different/unkown. They don't like different, they view it "weird"; holding on to some majority whom claim to be "The Norm". Who cares if she was hot (Did make you look stupid). In my opinion relationships should be spawned from feelings (Setting aside the nature urge to "mate"), not image. Who cares, she broke up with you for a stupid reason, obviously she wasn't right for ya. Anywho getting back onto what I was originially saying....yeah....people just can't always accept different.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2