View Poll Results: Divorse The solution or the problem...?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Problem

12 75.00%
  • Solution

4 25.00%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is divorce the solution or the problem?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is divorse the solution or the problem?

soultion. people dont hit or scream at each other when theyre in love. they also dont cheat on each other, either.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    This post doesn't really make sense at all. You contradict everything you say.

"The couple should try and work ou their differences. Going through life together, helping each other through thick and thin? Yeah, they're going to be some rough spots, but suck it up, and deal." - White Wolf

"If the marriage is a condition in which someone is taking advantage of their marriage, there is abuse, or continuous adultry.. AND the couple has already tried to get help, but nothing works. Then that marriage is on the rocks, and needs to be dealt with properly by a divorce." - White Wolf
    My viewpoints do not contradict each other. They are just different circumstances in which what I believe is a right sitaution for a couple to get a divorce. I stand on divorce being the problem for a marriage, UNLESS it is hurting one or both persons of the commitment.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Is divorce the solution or the problem?

I don't believe in divorce. If people really don't think they and really stand by their lover no matter what then why get married. For me, Marriage is about working out problems with your partner and standing by them no matter what. Divorce should only be a very last resort or when one of the persons is being abused by the one they love if they are married.

These days, people are not really thinking about what marriage actually is and I know we can't stop that as marriage is every where.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Today's society / cuture tells us to move on and get tough in order to survive in this world, and doesn't really gives us the morals, even if they do, this century is a bad time, because the morals are loosing their value. People are more focused on their jobs and career. No love, nothing.
    Hell, it's more of a problem rather than to be a solution.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    My viewpoints do not contradict each other. They are just different circumstances in which what I believe is a right sitaution for a couple to get a divorce. I stand on divorce being the problem for a marriage, UNLESS it is hurting one or both persons of the commitment.
    Sorry, if you don't post it that way, it doesn't come out that way.

So when you say divorce is a problem UNLESS it is hurting one or both persons of the commitment, what is hurting suppose to mean? Does it have to be physical, mental, both; or is it suppose to be the child involved?(if there is one).

If you wake up one morning and suddenly can't stand the sight of your husband/wife, would that make a difference? What if someone is depressed and one day runs out of the house and heads to a bar and has an affair. Someone has got to be pissed about that situation.

You mentioned in your last post that people should just huff it out and quit crying. Just work through it. I thought the whole reason for getting a divorce was to remove the pain and neglect in the relationship.

What are the incorrect reasons for getting a divorce, if the very reasons(you say are reasonably ok)used for getting a divorce are wrong?

Hand it over to you.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I don't believe in divorce. If people really don't think they and really stand by their lover no matter what then why get married. For me, Marriage is about working out problems with your partner and standing by them no matter what. Divorce should only be a very last resort or when one of the persons is being abused by the one they love if they are married.

These days, people are not really thinking about what marriage actually is and I know we can't stop that as marriage is every where.
    What if your husband has a alcohol or drug addiction and refuses to quit?

P.S> Tbaism I'm undecided.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

no not the divorce is a solution ...you know why because if there are childern they will be lost ...thats ture it's solution for the mom and dad but not solution for the childern.....

Foolish beating

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    What if your husband has a alcohol or drug addiction and refuses to quit?

P.S> Tbaism I'm undecided.
    Oh ok lol. Been racking my brain trying to figure out if your messages are really against or for. Nice little brain teasers to have you think about the situation.

I find it so strange that people can really say that they are against divorce and should always/should always be able to, work things out, but divorce is ok only under circumstances.

Isn't divorce kinda like the last resort? Isn't that the end result and decision? People don't usually get a divorce without thinking it through, they have a reason for doing it. If it is so meager and pathetic, allowing the two people to make up, they can always remarry.

Does anyone understand that it is a piece of paper that decides whether or not you are married and can always be re-written?

XXOXX - What if there arn't any children? It is bad if there are children, but is ok if there arn't?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast