+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do animals have a soul?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do animals have a soul?

Animals have souls but thats not to say that they won't kill you if they get the chance. The don't have regrets only thoughts of survival.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    Animals have souls but thats not to say that they won't kill you if they get the chance. The don't have regrets only thoughts of survival.
    Which is just about the same for most humans.
    We only have regrets nowadays because of what we're taught...

Even animals show sadness for killing off their own family... they usually did it out of anger, but after calming down, they show a feeling of "something is missing" and may whimper sometimes.

._. But yeah... stuff...

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I think animals have a soul, in time they reincarnate into humans... But I am not sure if trees/plants have a soul? Can anyone help?

Newbie DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok. I read 3 pages of this debate, but its to long for me to go through every post. If you are going to debate you need to know at least a little background on what your debating about. Personaly I dont believ that anything has a soul. Souls are fary tales that have gotten out of control. Does anyone here know how the bible ever came into being. At one point in time a group of religious leaders gathered their individual religious documents and brought them to a meeting such as this. they looked over each others documents and then debated on what books should be included and what ones should be left out. I dont know about you, but personaly i dont want a group of randome people deciding wether something is worthy of my beliefs or not. The Bible itself is full of loop holes and contradictions. Anyone ever notice that nothing was really said about Jesus growing up. they opted to leave that out. It's not because it wasnt writen about, it was just found to be inapropriat. There is one story about kid Jesus being blamed for the death of a fellow child. They believed that Jesus had pushed the kid off the roof, so Jesus brough the kid back to life just to have him tell the people that he didnt kill him. Seriously... I find the subject a bit interesting so I watch anything I can about it on the history chanel. So personaly not only do I not belive animals have souls I dont think we do ether. I'm sorry if you dissagree with me but I'm just telling you about the info i have...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    I think animals have a soul, in time they reincarnate into humans... But I am not sure if trees/plants have a soul? Can anyone help?
    Yeah they do, they even shake after a part of them is cut. Okay I do believe animals have a soul, and so do every living thing.

Newbie coleenschoen may be famous one day coleenschoen may be famous one day
    Thanks

if you are sincerely interested in an answer to what a soul is and do animals possess one,i can give you a simple bible based answer to that question,

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    <_< I just know that without them, most of us can't live.
    >_> Have a SOUL? ... I'm not so sure. But yes, if you actually look into some things, people can reincarnate into a blade of grass...

<_< I'm not so sure on that one. But if they can't have a soul, why should animals or us have a soul? Geez, cripple a guy and call him a vegetable, everybody starts saying he has no soul...

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

i think once you say plants have a soul you might as well say the earth has a soul

Code Name Wind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast