+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do looks really matter?

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do looks really matter?

i guess i'd have to yes looks do matter because what if he looks like a rapist or some kind of really druged up guy. i would just freak out and drop him all together but than again almost every guy i meet looks like a rapist to me. but u should try to get a pic just to make sure he's not some old prev trying to trick u and don't send him a pic 1st.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

Newbie Doctor who97 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have currently fallen in love with a guy on here but he hasent seen me yet because I still need to download one but looks dent matter personally I think I'm not that pretty yet people tell me different. But personally if you've fallen in love with him looks shouldn't matter its what's inside that matters looks are just a bonus
    Bang Bang shoot dead Everybody gone bad!! Beat me hate your can never brake me!!!! Tell me what has become of my life!?!? Im tierd of being the victim of hate!!!!

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Your question is something only you should answer. Do looks matter to you? People have different opinions. This is YOUR relationship you need to decide for yourself if it's important to you. You need to ask yourself that if you met him today and he looked extremely unattractive to you, would you leave him or stay with him?

To answer your question though. Personally to me for the most part physical attraction means nothing. When I first meet someone either I'm physically attracted to them or I'm not however I wait and get to know the guy and after sometime the words cute, dream boat, ugly, ect. becomes based on the guy's personality. I say for the most part because there is only one person that I've ever met that was so gorgeous that I automatically felt the need to be with her and she's the only girl I've ever felt any attraction to however after getting to know her she became not my type.

I don't think you should ever date someone that you don't ever spend physical time because in my opinion you don't truly know someone unless you spend a day or two with the person. You have to see them in their natural surrounding and they have to see you in yours to truly what you and them are really like.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post
    You have to see them in their natural surrounding and they have to see you in yours to truly (know) what you and them are really like.
    This. And yeah it's up to you to make the call after meeting this person. To some looks matter, to others they do not. This is only about you, so all you need is your own opinion. Just be safe, be smart, and be sure. That's most likely what your friends are really concerned about.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, looks don't matter all that much.

Now, I would be lying if I said it doesn't matter at all because most people would prefer a good-looking person to a non-good looking person.

Myself, I am known as a sapiosexual, where I'm more attracted to intelligence than I am physical appearance.

While looks may be important to another, it could mean everything to someone else.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie Anime Crazy08 is off to a good start Anime Crazy08's Avatar
    Thanks

looks matter only if you want them to. the trueth in the matter is that if you believe they matter then they matter, if not well then they don't matter. the way you choose your partner in the relationship is completely up to you. in all actuality i believe that if you don't go by your own dating rules then you may have a chance of missing your ' one true love.' if you love this boy as much as you say and he loves you the same, then your fine. and to your girlfriends, what they say matters as far as opening a road or door that you didn't see before. but if they are trying to tell you that what you believe is wrong then they are the wrong ones, you choose how to live your life from age of 18 up to the time you die (excluding any special events, injuries, etc.)

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh romance, too bad im hopeless in that department. *sigh*

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Newbie SweetBEE is off to a good start SweetBEE's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends, really. I would say personality is the MOST IMPORTANT in friendships, relationships, or other -ships there is, lol.
    I enjoy looking at hot guys, and pretty looking girls. Although, I would want to be friends with someone who has a decent personality, and would not hurt anyone, or me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast