+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do things happen for a reason?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Do things happen for a reason?

Quote Originally Posted by daveno79 View Post
    Everything is an beautiful collaboration of chance, thats what we call life. :P
    Pleas could you explian your answer a bit.

is an interesting view and one i would like to hear more about ^^
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what I believe in (kind of), determinism. Something like cause and effect. An event which lead to another and so on. It is possible to determine some ones future with this method of thinking. Course, obvious ones are if you want to be animator - you get into an animation program - you get a job as a animator - ???? - PROFIT!!

Basically you can't escape your "fate" if you wanna call it that because an event in the past WILL lead to "this" event. Theres more to it but I forgot. I think this is call hard determinism. Theres another one called soft determinism? Something like determinism light.

Newbie daveno79 may be famous one day daveno79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Pleas could you explian your answer a bit.

is an interesting view and one i would like to hear more about ^^
    People(We) all make decisions everyday. Lets say a typical day you go to work. After work you might stop by the grocery store cause you need food. But you might have time that day or you might not. Weather on your situation you go to a grocery store near home or you might just pick up fast food. Or if you have a lot of time and financially able too, you eat out. By everyday decisions we all make, it's an elaborate intricate web of chance of everything. Now, we got one person aside, think about many people with many decisions, and many different chances. It's so chaotic, yet so beautiful. Life! I LOVE IT!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daveno79 View Post
    People(We) all make decisions everyday. Lets say a typical day you go to work. After work you might stop by the grocery store cause you need food. But you might have time that day or you might not. Weather on your situation you go to a grocery store near home or you might just pick up fast food. Or if you have a lot of time and financially able too, you eat out. By everyday decisions we all make, it's an elaborate intricate web of chance of everything. Now, we got one person aside, think about many people with many decisions, and many different chances. It's so chaotic, yet so beautiful. Life! I LOVE IT!
    Yes, we all have decisions to make each day, like when to get up and what route to take when we go to work or school and add to situations that can either be good or bad bepends on the events that take place.

But i still that think that the choices we make every day and all the conincidences we see each day lead to fate and what happens can never be predicted preciously.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Krypton is off to a good start
    Thanks

I couldn't be arsed to read all 3 pages so sorry if it's somewhat ignorant or has already been said.

Fate is something I do not believe in things happen because we make it happen or if powerful enough someone else does. I see fate as a set path, the people around and and what not influence us and we use that as a guide line whether or not we follow the guideline is up to us.

Nobody except me has control over the events in my life.

Newbie daveno79 may be famous one day daveno79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Yes, we all have decisions to make each day, like when to get up and what route to take when we go to work or school and add to situations that can either be good or bad bepends on the events that take place.

But i still that think that the choices we make every day and all the coincidences we see each day lead to fate and what happens can never be predicted preciously.
    Fate is, it's destine to happen. It will happen no matter what, it was bound to happen. Like growing up with parents that sing and you become a musician. Something like that. Its very vague. Most of us do make a choices. Those many choices is what puts us in place of where we are at. I don't mean to argue, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am what I am, and thats me.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I believe in Fate.

Why.

Because everything someones does affects someone in somewhat of a way.

I think if someone dies young or old. It had to happen for you understand something. If a women looses a baby, or a women can't bear one. A teenager has a baby, and gives it away. It all ties in. It has too.

You can't understand something without really going though it yourself.

Fate is real!

Saying you want to change something in the past. You must understand! Are you willing to change the person you are now?

What I really think it. There are 2 ways to go, and they both tie into one. Your death. You just have to choose which road to follow, and that is Fate.

One day your going to have to choose. From doing what's easy, or doing what's right
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that life is Fate I mean everything does happen for a reason. If you never got hurt from someone maybe it wouldn't have made you stronger or you would have never found the one your supposed to spend the rest of your life with. Say it's a job if you hadn't had experience in a certain field then you might not have what you do. Fate plays a big role in life.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Jan 16, 2007 at 10:23 AM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast