+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do we have the right to feel pain/sadness/anger?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do we have the right to feel pain/sadness/anger?

good question.course we do.its wat separates us from robots.after all we humans tend to feel any of those emotions mentioned at some point of our lives.it can't be avoided.it is virtually impossible to.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

i have given some tot over tis...
    but yea human r juz like tat, if we were to rejoice at every thing then it'll be weird we can be mad, angry, sad, depress or whatever but juz make sure u dun over do it and keep reminding urself that there R others out there with their lives worse than us...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Red_Wings
    I'd have to say that we do have that right. As humans, when we fall we don't feel bad for being embarrassed, such is the selfishness of the species. Though I'm not sure if it is selfish to feel such thoughts when people are dying in the world around us, and even though we may pray for such things to end, massacre and genoside is needed on earth. I know that sounds horrible but there are too many humans on this planet. We need to have a few picked off. Why else would god make hurricanes, typhones, tornadoes and other disasters if he didn't believe this?

I am not religious, however I do find it fascinating that you claim God would kill his own people, I find it even more fascinating that you would choose to worship a God who would kill his own people for the sake of population control .
    BS.........God did not make all those thing for that purpose and their were times when God got angry at the ill mannered humans and destroyed them that is true but God made a packed with the humans that He will not do it again.so Yeah no Grounds for that why would God kill anyone if he said he will not do it.If u cant prove such things don't say it because u think it is so or heard it somewhere.

Cool back on the topic feelings that is a human response to when things happen to u like your dog dies u cry why because we have feelings/emotions but when we ingage in somne kind of act that would like some say make u feel better.Then it is wrong, it is not the feelings that is the problem but it is the human mind that starts thinking of ways and means to get even with the other party that makes everybody mad.
    Example....
    Someone steals your wallet and u have no money and no way to get money from anywhere at that stage do u because u feel bitter and sad and depressed rob someone else so u can sort yourself out and F.... the ppl that get hurt in the process what kind of society will we breed with thoughts like that.
    Those are the wrong way to solve problems that has been inflicted by someone else and that is also your feelings overreating.
    We must remember that life is precious it can be taken away from us in like a sec by someone that was wronged in some scenario by someone/society do u wanna live your life worrying about what others might or might not do if they feel wronged in any way by society or people.
    The attitude is and eye for an eye this is emotions talking what happened to live and let live this is emotions talking aswell by someone in control.
    So u have to decide are in control of the after effects of your outbursting emotions or are they in control of u.....
    I would rather have all the emotions and leave the reacting thing alone because that is such a shame when u hgave to go and apologise to everybody for what u have done in a moment of weakness.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

We have the right to feel this kind of emotions..... I'm positive of that..... Even though we can't take these kind of feelings, we must move on.....

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me put it this way:

There is no need for a "right" to have emotions over anything.

I understand completely what you mean... however...
    Whoever said we should ever "judge" our emotions in that way?

What you should be judging (afterall, to have a right, there must be a judge to declare it so) is expression.

Do we have the right to express this and this, when we do this and that?

There is no right in emotion. It can be controlled, but to control it means to sicken your body (holding in emotions have proven to reduce the average lifespan) ...

One could be lying, or just utterly idiotic in emotions... but it doesn't matter, why should we care if one sheds fake tears or hypocritical cries?

It's merely the expression that we might have no "right" upon...

We may cry and we may yell... but how does that matter?

It only matters when we express it to show the world. When we hold it in, it's to deny ourselves. When we show it, it's to let ourselves out.

... however, expressing it to others... through paintings... photos... books... even being interviewed by the news...

THAT we might not have a right on.

Understand that.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Hello AO, recently I thought of something. With so much happening in other countries like genocides, massacres, discremination, poverty etc. it occured to me that so many people's lives are way worse than any of ours could ever get or are. So with so many people with lives worse than anyones in America my question to you is do we have the right to feel pain, anger, or sadness (like when something doesn't go your way, or a pet dies etc.) with so much more and intense suffering going on in third world countries? Sometimes I even feel guilty when I'm upset becuase I know compared to other people I have no reason to be, and infact I should rejoice at the life I have been given and the oppurtunities and benefits that come with that life.
    i think we have the right to feel all those things. we were created to have feelings. the third world countries are in need of aid. the united states are unable to aide and they may not want our aide either. everytime i am having a bad day with anything that can go wrong went wrong. i sit back and think There is someone out there that is worse off than i am. i want to try and help these people but i do not know how. i am trying though. many others should start caring and start trying to do something to make a difference.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I think that we have right to feel such things because as humans we are able to feel a wide range emotions, its weather or not we choose to use them to our advantage.

We all have a choice to do what we wish, act, and live like we want to. if we were to be controlled and experience anyway pain then we would not be able to feel extreme happiness, joy, compassion etc because if we don't feel saddness, pain, anger etc then we would be lifeless and act like dolls who have no emotion.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

of course! but to a point...a warrior must keep their feelings under control or they would lose in battle....but in the real world..yes... sometimes u need to express it...get it out of ur system.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast