+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do we have the right to feel pain/sadness/anger?

Newbie Xiphius Raine may be famous one day Xiphius Raine may be famous one day Xiphius Raine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do we have the right to feel pain/sadness/anger?

Naturally thats what we all experience in life and we cant do nothing about it. When were angry were angry and when were sad were sad....Yet our pain and suffer can never be compared to those suffering out there more then we could ever imagine.
    Xiphius Raine

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

we may have the right to feel pain /sadness/ect.

but why would you want to? it isnt like there

is some rule saying that its a requirment
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

yes,we do have the right to feel pain/sadness/anger etc,b/c through these emotions comes wisdom.

Newbie rogueangel may be famous one day rogueangel may be famous one day rogueangel's Avatar
    Thanks

we have all the rights to feel pain/sadness/anger...but it juz lead our lifes in darkness
    Last edited by rogueangel; Jun 06, 2006 at 08:40 PM.

Newbie bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko's Avatar
    somewhere out there with my beloved ITACHI-san
    Thanks

of course we have the right to feel those emotions. every human feels different kind of emotions lucky or unlucky. the only problem is that some humans are so stupid to learn how to be contended of what they have. be thankful to what you receive to live another day. some people just gets carried away because of the feeling of overflowing emotions that they sometimes go over the boundery.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

huh? we have the right to feel pain/sadness/anger? (='.'=)
    sigh...
    To most common people, yes. They do feel that they have the right. They would mellow in self-pitiness and full of sobs about their problems. Or for their love ones.
    It depends. Some people can be rather selfish, thinking that they have been through worst than another, neglecting others feelings and only concerntrating on their own. To these kind of people, it's like: what the heck? dont i have the right to indulge in pitiness/pain/whatever for myself? Do i have to go through what you have been through just to comfort myself? I dont blame this people for being selfish. After all... who is going to think for you if no one does? Yes... you have the right to feel pain and all that! But remember, there are others to look at. And you dont wanna think that you are all alone in this world of pain! Rejoice!!!! ^^
    Those who feel sad and pain for others... these people are so thoughtful and in fact feels the pain more than the victims. Now do they have the right to feel others pain? Like duh! It's a way to connect to one's heart! That's why you have love in this world~!!! We rage when our loved ones get hurt, we feel for them and tend to act for them! Although sometimes we tend to ask ourselves why are we pressuring ourselves. or even sometimes when we get over-protective over our loved ones that we decide everything. Until they finally get piss and shoot you back with this question: do you have the right to feel my pain/etc?
    they are not ungrateful.. I wont think that way... Maybe they want you to know that you should not hurt yourself so much for their sake. After all.. they love you.. i guess....

... I seem to be talking about others rather than how i feel for myself. Honestly... I dont feel this at all... I used to feel sad for others... sad for myself... whatever I did for others were never good enough... Whatever I do could never recover myself from the pain.. I get abandon by others every now and then.
    I hate my love ones so much because I feel so much of their pain. Every night, every time I close my eyes.. i hear them screaming in pain. SOmetimes, I would hear strangers crying for help. I try to be cruel to ignore them Because giving them my hand is like giving in to them who discards me always.
    But still... I cant help it but to just turn around and pick those abandon things on the floor. Even though it stops me from moving on... How can I just leave them there? They are like me. So what? WHoever they are, baa!!! Come with me! ^^
    Im not helping you because i feel your pain. *even though i do* I just need to shut your f*cking cries~ ^^

no one knows my prisonic tales and gives a d@mn anyway~ I never ask for love moreover!!

oooh... etoh... (n.n)"
    gomen...................
    Im .. long-winded again... and probably said too much rubbish... in such a serious topic..
    gomen... if you think i've gone too far, PM me and I'll delete this.
    gomen.. once again..
    gomen m(_ _)m
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5