+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we rely too much on technology?

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do we rely too much on technology?

lol! Its white, but its ok and black would be harder to read since its so close the the color grey

...Impulsive...

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

well tehnology ain't the *bad guy* here it is those who became to lazy to go out and exercise that's why so many are overweight (i'm not talking about those who are born with these disease)

tehnology is neutral neither good or bad
    those who use it make it bad or good depending on the way they do
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty much, I think some of us lived through the 2003 blackout in the eastern parts of Ontario and upper eastern parts of the States. There were around 50 house fires in Toronto in the 3 day blackout, because we don't even know how light candles anymore.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah we depend too much in technology... can u imagin what would happen if electricity suddenly was turned off the whole world? there would be complete chaos....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    Pretty much, I think some of us lived through the 2003 blackout in the eastern parts of Ontario and upper eastern parts of the States. There were around 50 house fires in Toronto in the 3 day blackout, because we don't even know how light candles anymore.
    IDIOTS! What if cellphone companies servers and satellites stopped in space? It'd be raining satellites!

...Impulsive...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TalentedDavid
    IDIOTS! What if cellphone companies servers and satellites stopped in space? It'd be raining satellites!
    well most of the satellites would burn up or go out of orbit and into deep space (just want to sound smart )...

anyway it really depends on the individual whether u let technology run ur life or u use technology to its fullest, but with out relieing on it. but in general technology seems to be ruling our lives, u can really see it everywhere. hhmm i wonder what will happen if ppl just rely on comps for there social needs and don't even bother leaving the house... what will become of society then?...

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah tec runs our lives. It sets us apart from the wild. Otherwise we would all prob be dead. If you want to go back to spears and toga's go ahead and do it. Even though there are people who take things for granted and it causes laziness and such, it is simply the persons own fault not tech.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

well most of the satellites would burn up or go out of orbit and into deep space (just want to sound smart )...
    Actually all the satelites will come down to Earth since satelites orbits just between our atmospheres and magnetosphere.

If you have discovery channel, you should watch perfect disaster, watch the one about the solar storm, pretty neat and it talks how it would fry all the transformers leaving us without electricity for months or a year, well unless it is turn off in time but of course money comes first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast