+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we rely too much on technology?

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do we rely too much on technology?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    Actually all the satelites will come down to Earth since satelites orbits just between our atmospheres and magnetosphere.

If you have discovery channel, you should watch perfect disaster, watch the one about the solar storm, pretty neat and it talks how it would fry all the transformers leaving us without electricity for months or a year, well unless it is turn off in time but of course money comes first.
    I wonder if thats what happened in "Dies the Fire"...

...Impulsive...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

indeed, we do rely on technology too much. we're like cavemen without them ...>>
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you imagine if hospital power went out?The number of deaths because surgeons couldnt se what they are doing, and machines keeping people alive fail?

...Impulsive...

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TalentedDavid
    Can you imagine if hospital power went out?The number of deaths because surgeons couldnt se what they are doing, and machines keeping people alive fail?
    Yeah but without the machines in the first place they would be dead. I guess that is a risk that has to be taken. If technology fails we will all be in the stone age. It's better than being in the stone age now.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TalentedDavid
    Um can you say back up generators??

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Um can you say back up generators??
    True, but back up generators are only going to run a small portion of the WORLD.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I believe we do. Technology is a wonderful gift the human race has created, but it can blind us to what is really important out there. If a major computer system/manufacturer/government type ever was completely destroyed, it would be devastating for many countries. I think, primarily we need a better system to control this--but also, in more normal issues, people just need to know when to un-plug.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. Instead of becoming more adaptive to everything and making the world our tool. We made ourselves addicted to something we don't understand. And without all our technology. We would be like babies in the desert.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast