+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we rely too much on technology?

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do we rely too much on technology?

Aha ha ha! We understand technology cause we created it. It's not like we gave birth to some mutant.

And once again... without technology, we wouldn't be able to argue about technology taking over our lives. If you want to give up technology let me know. I'll send you my adress and we can argue in person.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I meant that we rely on something we couldn't create ourselves, like putting together a box. Ohh crap i dont feel like debating. Im too tired dear.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    I meant that we rely on something we couldn't create ourselves, like putting together a box. Ohh crap i dont feel like debating. Im too tired dear.
    Understood. Another time then.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do believe people rely too much on technology. An example is calculators instead of writing out the steps to multiply or divide people use the calculators. Calculators are good for calculating huge numbers and makes it quicker but it helps to do it on paper cause it helps keep it in your memory.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that if technology were to be suddenly absent from our midsts the world would go completely insane and the planet would skip a full rotation. But I do think we have allot to thank technology for. It saves people's lives and sheds the light of truth on many subjects. Without it we would not be spared the pain of a root canal without numbing agents, still be assuming that Earth was flat and the center of the universe, and beating eachother to death with sticks instead of killing eachother by the hundreds of thousands with chemical doomsday weapons.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 12, 2006 at 10:57 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Christopher Haskins may be famous one day Christopher Haskins may be famous one day
    Thanks

we rely on tecnology to make life easy for us if we ever forget how to do with out we are definitely in trouble

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a good question and i have to say yes on that. The reason is that when technologies came out, we became very attached to it. tvs, mp3s, computers, psps ann other forms of technologies are what we depend upon as a form of entertainment. Without it, how can we live? what things can we keep ourself occupied with? We rely on technology every single day. It made our lives easier.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 13, 2006 at 08:36 AM.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah but it was created with that purpose
    and i don't think having fun is that much relying on tehnology
    we can still go out and have fun without that much tehnology
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast