+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we rely too much on technology?

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do we rely too much on technology?

Sometiimes we actually do rely too much for technology, but we can
    also live totaly without it. We just need to learn that everything we do
    can be done without technology, maybe it's harder but that way we could
    realize that techology it's only here to help.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie hisoka kurosaki may be famous one day hisoka kurosaki may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think that it depend on the use we give to it. Initially, technology was created to make certain activities like communication more easily and inexpensive as it was being done, so in an economical and efficient point of view, it has certainly improved our life. Also, is true that the missus of anything is always a bad thing, and many people see in the use of technology a way to laziness and stop making an effort to do anything by themselves. Taking both points into account, I think that a responsible and correct use of technology can improve our lifestyles, but too much of it, can be a dangerous thing as it makes us more and more dependant on it.

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we do rely on technology. I mean look at the technology that has evolved from cars to keeping our money safe in the bank. Everything is now electronic and more advanced day by day,year by year. When you look at what this world is built on we see 2 Major operations that's 1.Computers and 2.Drugs. These 2 Major operations are the way to make money either it being the honest way or the dirty way...they both make more money than any real estate business in the world including Trump and Hilton estates.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I think so but we use it for good purposes well some of the stuff.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

U know technology is fine it helps lots of ppl being connected and this and that but as long as their is balance then we are still fine.
    That is why we still try to teach the basics to our sons like making fire cooking meat ion a fire catching fish in the river or sea or whereever.
    So we wont completely be dumbstruck if that happened i would be fine i know ...

Would u be fine...?

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Without our technology, we would be nothing. Should someone take away our tech equipment, humans would be completely helpless. At least the vast majority would

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

You know its funny that we as humans have gotten so lazy that all we have to do is go on the computer and order groceries to be delivered to our homes instead of going there and getting it ourselves!

...Impulsive...

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    Without our technology, we would be nothing. Should someone take away our tech equipment, humans would be completely helpless. At least the vast majority would
    so true. people nowadays tend to rely on technology more than they should, some for luxury or for comfort. technology was meant to make everyday lives easier, but man's tendency to seek further knowledge and unconciously use it to destroy, takes away the primary objective of technology.

but come to think of it, if modern man was to be stripped away from modern tech, and be cast away on some deserted place without anything but just nature, man would always find a way for survival. thus, creating primitive tools (which is also technology) and basically end up with something like our technology through the ages. humans are indebt with this quality to survive, his need for living will always push him through obstacles... i just wish all of us would learn to rely on our capabilities more than we rely on technology... ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast