Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 88 of 149

Thread: Do women make men Rapists?

  1. #81
    Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    its hard to find the reasons why people do the things they do

    i mean look at the facts

    people are ****ing nuts sometimes

    and they've done a hell of a lot more horrible things

    than rape other people

    Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

  2. #82
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    its hard to find the reasons why people do the things they do

    i mean look at the facts

    people are ****ing nuts sometimes

    and they've done a hell of a lot more horrible things

    than rape other people

    Yeah, like kill people, kidnap people, start riots and loot from people, bury people alive (no joke I read about it in the news paper a few years back about how fathers in India were burying their daughters alive, because they wanted sons), etc...

    Humans are strange, and rapists are the strangest, I think.


  3. #83
    Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Yeah, like kill people, kidnap people, start riots and loot from people, bury people alive (no joke I read about it in the news paper a few years back about how fathers in India were burying their daughters alive, because they wanted sons), etc...

    Humans are strange, and rapists are the strangest, I think.
    id have to say the strangest thing i ever heard of was this guy and this girl were in love and the guy wanted the girl to eat him

    or when people torture other people for fun

    but i guess you can fit rape in the torture thing

    Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

  4. #84
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    id have to say the strangest thing i ever heard of was this guy and this girl were in love and the guy wanted the girl to eat him

    or when people torture other people for fun

    but i guess you can fit rape in the torture thing
    You sure can! Have you ever heard of a man named David Parker Ray?


  5. #85
    Newbie xxKirstiexx is off to a good start xxKirstiexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I come from England
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    If women decide to act seductively and dress in no more than a bra and belt then surely that is what they are trying to achieve at the end of the night. If someone has to wear nothing in public to make them slefes attractive then there surely is a distraction from their face......and there fore their only chance.

  6. #86
    ~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    862
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 43 Times in 39 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    Some women intentionally drive men to the brink of their sanity. Others do the sae thing without even noticing especially if they're around guys most of the time.

    In some cases the guy has gone through so much rejection that he doesn't care how he gets it anymore. And doesn't care about the consequences of what he's done until too late.

    It really shouldn't be that way but some women are so picky that most "normal" guys don't have a chance. Its sad really.

    Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

  7. #87
    Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newark, N.J.
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Some women intentionally drive men to the brink of their sanity. Others do the sae thing without even noticing especially if they're around guys most of the time.

    In some cases the guy has gone through so much rejection that he doesn't care how he gets it anymore. And doesn't care about the consequences of what he's done until too late.

    It really shouldn't be that way but some women are so picky that most "normal" guys don't have a chance. Its sad really.
    rejection has nothing to do w/ it i get rejected 16x/ day, it doesn't make me want to beat the hell out of a woman & force myself on her. rape is nothing more than a power trip, besides it doesn't just happen 2 women

  8. #88
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Do women make men Rapist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    rejection has nothing to do w/ it i get rejected 16x/ day, it doesn't make me want to beat the hell out of a woman & force myself on her. rape is nothing more than a power trip, besides it doesn't just happen 2 women
    REJECTION HAS PLENTY TO DO WITH IT. Some people can't handle rejection like most "normal" folk. So after a certain amount of it, they snap--they figure, "If I can't get some by being 'tactful', then I'm gonna snatch it from right between her legs!"

    No joke! People are strange.


Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. women
    By rematche in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: Aug 10, 2007, 11:02 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2006, 03:36 PM
  3. Women and children
    By Mr. K in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: Oct 01, 2006, 04:57 PM
  4. Are women better than Men?
    By rock on in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2006, 10:13 AM
  5. Women...
    By -=Broken^Halo=- in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2004, 10:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts