Re: Do women make men Rapist?

its hard to find the reasons why people do the things they do

i mean look at the facts

people are ****ing nuts sometimes

and they've done a hell of a lot more horrible things

than rape other people

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    its hard to find the reasons why people do the things they do

i mean look at the facts

people are ****ing nuts sometimes

and they've done a hell of a lot more horrible things

than rape other people

Yeah, like kill people, kidnap people, start riots and loot from people, bury people alive (no joke I read about it in the news paper a few years back about how fathers in India were burying their daughters alive, because they wanted sons), etc...

Humans are strange, and rapists are the strangest, I think.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Yeah, like kill people, kidnap people, start riots and loot from people, bury people alive (no joke I read about it in the news paper a few years back about how fathers in India were burying their daughters alive, because they wanted sons), etc...

Humans are strange, and rapists are the strangest, I think.
    id have to say the strangest thing i ever heard of was this guy and this girl were in love and the guy wanted the girl to eat him

or when people torture other people for fun

but i guess you can fit rape in the torture thing

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    id have to say the strangest thing i ever heard of was this guy and this girl were in love and the guy wanted the girl to eat him

or when people torture other people for fun

but i guess you can fit rape in the torture thing
    You sure can! Have you ever heard of a man named David Parker Ray?

Newbie xxKirstiexx is off to a good start xxKirstiexx's Avatar
    Thanks

If women decide to act seductively and dress in no more than a bra and belt then surely that is what they are trying to achieve at the end of the night. If someone has to wear nothing in public to make them slefes attractive then there surely is a distraction from their face......and there fore their only chance.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Some women intentionally drive men to the brink of their sanity. Others do the sae thing without even noticing especially if they're around guys most of the time.

In some cases the guy has gone through so much rejection that he doesn't care how he gets it anymore. And doesn't care about the consequences of what he's done until too late.

It really shouldn't be that way but some women are so picky that most "normal" guys don't have a chance. Its sad really.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Some women intentionally drive men to the brink of their sanity. Others do the sae thing without even noticing especially if they're around guys most of the time.

In some cases the guy has gone through so much rejection that he doesn't care how he gets it anymore. And doesn't care about the consequences of what he's done until too late.

It really shouldn't be that way but some women are so picky that most "normal" guys don't have a chance. Its sad really.
    rejection has nothing to do w/ it i get rejected 16x/ day, it doesn't make me want to beat the hell out of a woman & force myself on her. rape is nothing more than a power trip, besides it doesn't just happen 2 women

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    rejection has nothing to do w/ it i get rejected 16x/ day, it doesn't make me want to beat the hell out of a woman & force myself on her. rape is nothing more than a power trip, besides it doesn't just happen 2 women
    REJECTION HAS PLENTY TO DO WITH IT. Some people can't handle rejection like most "normal" folk. So after a certain amount of it, they snap--they figure, "If I can't get some by being 'tactful', then I'm gonna snatch it from right between her legs!"

No joke! People are strange.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast