View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghosts?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course!

16 38.10%
  • Maybe...i'm not sure

19 45.24%
  • No!

7 16.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: *Do you believe in ghosts?*

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

*Do you believe in ghosts?*

I don't think this thread has been done before, at least not while I have been here...

Many people believe that they have a sixth sense, or have encountered a ghost before. Psychics and mediums both believe they have contact with the other side, but that about you? Have you ever felt you had contact with spirits or ghosts? Do you believe in them or do you think that ghost should be saved for stories to scare little kids?

Debate please! ^.^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Do you believe in ghosts?*

I would probably say I don't believe in spirits or ghosts. I'm very physical. I believe only what I can see. It's hard for me to believe otherwise. Although movies about ghosts do scare the crap out of me...haha

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't belive in ghosts and the i only beleive in god...but i do belive in demons through too. so no i don't think ppl can see them either.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol always looking to make the kids pay arent you kerry.,

I like to think they do exsist to a certain exten, to what level you might ask?., im not sure but i may just be shutting the bad out and hoping only things like angels and dear relatives that look out for you ^_^.,

i've been told that when you shiver for some reason, even if its warm,. the sudden chill is (whoa,just got one XD) caused by a spirit or ghost that is near you., this doesnt mean its a bad ghost., As you've seen i get these chiils thigs quite alot., yet i firmly don't think theres a ghost or something with me., Do i have a 6th sense? maybe but i choose not to acknowlegde it XD..,

furthur contact than that? i dont think i've encountered anything of the sort., yet my friedns and my old sis seem to always be hasseled by them., i even challenge these things to happen to me., but no dice.., i may just be too closed mind to make connections witht the spirit realm lol

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

Uhm.. Mommy! (glomps mother's leg)

Joke!

I'm not really sure... But there are things that scare me... I'm only a mere 12-year-old, anyway... (shivers)

Heehee... That's all. Bye~! ^^

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...
    Yet... Who... would love a demon like me...?

♪♪FanFiction.Net profile♪♪Photobucket album♪♪Friendster profile♪♪Xanga blog♪♪
    ♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Newbie jovanny may be famous one day jovanny may be famous one day jovanny's Avatar
    Thanks

tch... no i don't belive in ghosts.... i mean why would some one believe in ghosts... i'm sorry but that is just plain dumb...
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    no i don't belive in ghosts...
    Last edited by jovanny; May 02, 2006 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    yo soy boricua pa que tu lo sepas..."beleive it!!!" from naruto...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Could you define "ghost" for me? It could mean so many things...

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast