View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghosts?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course!

16 38.10%
  • Maybe...i'm not sure

19 45.24%
  • No!

7 16.67%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: *Do you believe in ghosts?*

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Do you believe in ghosts?*

I believe that ghosts exist(they're only transparent & couldn't harm you, just like spirits!). I believe in God and also realize the existence of demons......

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I have encountered angry spirits and happy spirits and i have been attacked by a disgruntaled one, but i hope to my Great Lord God that I never encounter a demon.

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Do I believe in ghost?
    Hummm, I guess I do.
    Life can be ended so simply.
    For the haunted souls out there you may do as many have done before.
    Remain here to Haunt others.
    Or to show them something that you must before you pass on.
    I swear theres always something beside me at all times,
    Maybe a ghost??
    I dont really know yet,
    I know it leads me forward and never back.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Im in the middle beuase there are some things that happen and cant eb explained. But I have heard some weird stories from my friends about things happening in their house that makes em thing there are ghosts. For example one of my friends grandpa died about 10 years ago and after the funeral she told me her piano would start playing in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i do belive in them, they are jus misserable souls that couldn't go to heaven because they have regrets here on earth.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I am not so 100% sure what happens to the souls, does some get trapped on earth or do they all go to certain places although the demons i do know of them and i am very weiry of them because we are warned in the Bible that they might try and do something to us but then again i am not afraid of them either, because i believe in God and God gave us power over them so they cannot harm us when God is by our side so yeah whatever happens to the okes that die that is something i don't worry about because it is not our decision.
    According to the Bible there is a place that all the souls go awaiting Judgment so if some are waiting for judgement i think they cannot move around freely because they have no will of their own and the ones moving around is definitely the demons i can surely tell u that.
    O'i saw the first thread was mentioning Mediums don't be so sure that when anybody act as a medium that they are realy talking to the dead they are not, this demons are very clever don't understimate their ability to deceive us because in that way the humans are very gullable because they can do things we cannot and therefore we get drawn into their web of deciete and lies.

LoL..
    I know this will become a hot despute...
    Last edited by Spymonk; May 02, 2006 at 11:09 PM.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I say that I'm not sure. I never believe that anything is 100% impossible or improbable even if its been researched and proved.

...I wont deny it but I also wont believe it til I see it myself.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life's Avatar
    Thanks

i honestly can't answer this question,id have to see one

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast