View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghosts?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course!

16 38.10%
  • Maybe...i'm not sure

19 45.24%
  • No!

7 16.67%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: *Do you believe in ghosts?*

Newbie love_hina_rules may be famous one day love_hina_rules may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: *Do you believe in ghosts?*

umm...im kinda scared i was taking a photo(on my cellphone) of someone in my school suddenly the person just got invinsible or something or other well hehehe heh..........oh yeah ghost rules wooo heheheh

Newbie palma may be famous one day palma may be famous one day palma's Avatar
    Thanks

love_hina_rules emmmmmmm i think ur inventing this one. goes do not exist it's only our mind making it up.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't believe in them... maybe if i do see one, i will take some considerations... XD but as for the mean time, i'd rather infest myself with horror movies than to seek such believed entity... lol... X3 but i believe that if they were true, we shouldn't be afraid of them, and we should be more afraid of the ones who are living... well, at least i go by that motto, 'be afraid of the living, not of the dead'. ^^;; v

"Deviously Revamped."

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

never did allthow i have friends who say they did but i never believed them b/c most of them are about every day drunk lol

so yeah the answer is NO
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

ghosts? well, I'm not quite sure... but if I see one then hell, I'll freak out... lolz...

but then, belief in untamed souls or spirits who have not yet attained peace (ex. those brutally murdered or those who have experienced injustice and stuff like that) have long ago been debated about... as for me, as what I've said earlier, I'm not quite sure about their existence, because no one can fully prove it... the question is, when we die, what would happen? Do we go someplace or just stay here on earth, giving truth to the words "living with the dead"? But my religion gives me assurance... that I have a soul and when I die, I would experience something better...

so I leave you guys with one saying, "It is better to fear the living than to fear the dead." [sorry if I didn't answer your question, though ^^]

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i do. my house is haunted and when i was asleep a gost talked to me.

Tanks zyta

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

geez... that's creepy... how sure are you it was really a ghost? might just be your imagination or something... people do that a lot... they think they "see" something when in fact it was just their imagination, hallucination, etc... lol.. [um, not my intention to offend, sir ]

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know, I really never thought about it.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast