Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Ghosts?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you believe in Ghosts?

i personally have a strong belief in ghosts. so far when ive asked people, ive gotten a half and half response. what do u believe?

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in Ghosts?

I truely believe that ghost! I mean I know that it seems skeptical at first but dont let your guard down! There are some bad ghosts around and you never know you might meet a really good chill one like I did! Its ok if you dont believe me I get that alot lol!
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

even though there is no certain proof of ghosts, i do believe it. there's some things that are like: that wasnt just the wind, or is some one watching me? there's this japanese superstition that says that when you close your eyes when washing your hair, a ghost is watching you? but does that mean that ghosts dont watch bald people?

Newbie happytreefriendfan is off to a good start
    A place where everybody asks for an autograph lol.
    Thanks

I know this probly sounds rediculous for a 17 yr old, but yes i believe in ghosts. ghosts are spirits (angels,demons, devils etc.) which i also believe exist. But there's this one tv channel that has actual videos of actuall hauntings. this may seem far fetched but its true.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

for me i certainly believe that they exist,i have never seen one but i sometimes feel strange things,for example,sometimes when m at my room sitting on my chair looking at the window,i feel the wind coming out of the window,but the window was closed,even though i havent seen one,i still believe in them..
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Newbie Remagine is off to a good start Remagine's Avatar
    Thanks

well i'd like to, altho i dont think ive encountered one.
    if ghosts etc exist that means theres more then one plane of existence, so odds are that there would be some kind of afterlife aswell.
    Now thats something worth believing in.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i beleive that there is some spiritual form after death, some form of humanly form of some sort
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay a thread about ghosts! I am an abbot watcher of a show called "Ghost Hunters". And man, that is a very convincing show. Mainly because they don't go around chalking everything up to paranormal activity.
    Someone will call TAPS (the ghost hunters) and they report that they think their homes\buildings are haunted. TAPS goes in and attempts to find what elses could be the problem. In onther words they initially look for an explaination OTHER than ghosts. It is only sometimes when they DO find what seems to be unexplainable, paranormal activity. When that happens, its enough to bring chills up your spine!

I was already a believer, but whatching Ghost Hunters has made me an enthusiast.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast